Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,297 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Things No One Tells You About Internet Opportunities. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things No One Tells You About Internet Opportunities. (507 Views)

I dey tich person about internet . / Things No Adult With Self Respect Should Be Doing On Facebook / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things No One Tells You About Internet Opportunities. by Ogoduloso: 5:07am On Mar 24, 2010
DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE IN 1 HOUR ‘FREE’ AND START MAKING MONEY FROM OTHERS!

This is HOT. Building a professional website from the comfort of your home. . . I’ve just discovered a website that offers everything free, hosting, domain name absolutely free Surprised? Believe it. IT IS NOT A BLOG!
All you need to do is sign up to the site Free, check for a domain name, and design your site your self with the best stencils ever designed for a websites. It is true . . . . .

IF you like to get the site address, the offer is available for just a little token! N1500.00 MTN recharge card, text ‘Website’ with the recharge code now to 07042246446, and get your information instantly.

"The genius are always right on time, the rest of the masses are behind time".

Grab it here while it's last and don't forget to thank me later: Your questions and queries on how you can make instant cash with this are welcome.

Can you take photograph with your phone?

Almost everybody uses phone.and defintely, everybody needs money.But people are yet to know that with the power of their phone,they could earn a good living online while still being happy and happier!!!.

Can you take photograph with your phone? If your answer is YES, then you can make money by just submitting your photos online!!!
Learn the step by step ways you can submit photos online and earn up to $60 (N5000) daily, all in your spare time.

REQUIREMENT:

Your phone or a digital camera

An internet connection in your office, home or cyber café

No start up capital.

The hold me by the hand information required to start sucking from this untapped internet cash cow is what has been package in this super e-book.

The e-book is self explanatory and will sure guide you towards making good use of your phone/digital camera so as to make some living from it.

HOW DO I GET THIS E-BOOK.
The e-book is available by simply texting ‘e-book’ plus Zain 1000 recharge pin to[b] 07042246446[/b] with your e-mail address. On getting your sms, your e-book will be forwarded promptly.
This is the newly discovered simplest way of making money with something you have and do ordinarily.

BROWSE FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP (MTN) WITHOUT A SOFTWARE

To browse for free on your computer or laptop, follow the easy steps below:
1. Connect your MTN to your pc suite or modem.

2. On your Mozilla Firefox browser, Go to (Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Connection Settings) and select "Manual Proxy Configuration", and enter in an IP and Port from below into the text boxes.

Http Proxy: (Get the proxy for a token, send MTN 750.00 recharge pin to my no, with the code ‘Proxy’)
Port: 80

Tick the box before 'Use this proxy server for all protocol'

Click ok, & ok

Then go your Mozilla Browser address bar and type in
wap.mtnonline.com
Hit the enter button on your keyboard.
A page will open, scroll down the page and enter any website you want to visit.

Browse the internet absolutely FREE on PC (SPECIAL OFFER)

download ‘Tor’ from

http://www.torproject.org/torbrowser/dist/tor-browser-1.3.3_en-US.exe
Connect your pc suit (Modem)
-unzip it and click on
"Start tor browser"
-Click on settings
-Go to network tick ‘I use
a proxy’ to access the
internet
-Add this
address:
Port:
Type:
then save and restart tor
Set your browsers to IIP: 127.0.0.1 port 8118 or I.P: local host and port 8118
Call my no to get the 'Type' address and the port no.

It’s fast.

(1) (Reply)

Corrosion Control Engineers/inspectors/technicians / Know The Day Of The Week Of Important Dates. / I Need Old Ship Ancho To Buy If You Have Contact Me With 08034278290

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.