Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (61518 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by lazygal: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2017
enemmo:

You have a good point.

Ikedc(Phcn/Nepa) is dead. Unemployment is high. Good healthcare is expensive and the economy is in shambles.(Just to mention a few)

Are you aware that there are part of y.s that have no light? Are you aware that they are battling also with their unemployment ?are you also aware that america hides a lot ? What if the inabikiy of Black's to leave comfortably and confidently ? Second class citizens
Yes u.s is better than Nigeria but Nigeria also has its advantages and u.s knows that.how many African countries does u.s care about ..when they care "care" thatcmeans they stadlnd to gain much
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Franky826:
grin
Regina so you fine finish come remain for your pikins Dem?
You try o
She is not stingy...
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Ugly set of people
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by frikpus: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2017
hobermener:
Dem don day fűck this one
you're useless
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Franky826: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

She is not stingy...

At all...

Hope you aren't or won't be when time is ripe wink

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
She's got her mother's famous eyes
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Nuesbab: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
yommitte00:
Beautiful mum and daughter
that place look like Iwo road
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by pweetiedee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Franky826:

At all...
Hope you aren't or won't be when time is ripe wink
lol
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by ophilly: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
... .Wow!...and she's got her mum's hazel eyes too
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by ogbonti: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
totorimi:

Well said, when I say majority are glorified slaves mean it with every emphasis. You know it that the type of job you do to make your fourth nightly pay the average whiteman or 'akata' won't do it for the bimonthly wage they pay you. Yes, salaries are paid monthly to employees while wages are paid daily, weekly or bimonthly to labourers.

I am not here to argue with you or to compare Nigeria situation with America, we know our problems here that's why I said we the youths need to wrestle back our country from deadwoods.

If you say you rather stay as a glorified slave abroad fine but know it that the white man isn't stupid to watch you come and take over their country. After they have finished using the best part of you they will send your battered body back to us and that's why there is need for us to guard against dumping of unusable goods.

My advice to you and others is to invest back home now because 'agaracha' must come back. This is the only place you can do anyhow as you like. Try that over there, ordinary owe your bill for one month you will know how far. So the idea is that you must keep working like a jackass or else you find yourself inside the harsh cold weather. No brother, sister, daddy or mummy to come to your rescue. Nonsense lifestyle. #NaijaisOK4me

Not everyone is use and dump in America
Yes if you drive a cab, please invest in Nigeria but if you are a professional like me, and you are well situated and u have multiple streams of income, I can earn pay as salary and u run a private business to keep multiple steams of income, what am I coming to Nigeria to do? If na only tax write off and refunds I dey chop every year, can I ever get that I in Nigeria? How about my 401k, my bonds, other mutual investments, my small business ... leave it all alone and go and sit in naija? Doing what? My guy, your advise as nice as it is, is not for folks like me, but thanks for your time though
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by princeakins(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Awon tii 25D. Ekare. Kip watching grin
NaijaElba:

nah so e dey start....We are watching....
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by princeakins(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
berryice:
lol...prophet akins tongue

Hahaha I wish I b one o.

Baa u knw its true na. Even ur moniker sef explains a lot already, so I could deduce d beauty alrdy. wink

How was wrk today?
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by berryice(f): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2017
princeakins:

Hahaha I wish I b one o.

Baa u knw its true na. Even ur moniker sef explains a lot already, so I could deduce d beauty alrdy. wink

How was wrk today?
am just dere
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by princeakins(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmm

Just dere?

Anywaiz hope u will b at d nairaland party coming up.

berryice:
am just dere
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by nastyblink(m): 2:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Mhennn her daughter is so beautiful wink
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Happy for you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.