Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) (3407 Views)

Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / PHOTOS: Gov. Shettima And Dangote Inspect Mega School And Dangote Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2017
It was earlier reported last month that work has started at the Apapa Wharf Road, an MOU that was jointly signed by Dangote, of which the Federal Government approved of. It may, however, interest you that the pace of work on this road is not encouraging at all. The contractor seems to be in the same spot as when we reported it last month. It was reported that they were starting from the bridge mouth of the Leventis Bus stop going all the way to Barracks, Airways up to Flourmills and so on, but they are yet to finish work from the starting point. We hope they can finish up fast enough for the Christmas season.These are some of the pictures from the construction site.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/update-of-dangotes-road-construction-at.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2017
More..

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by Desyner: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2017
This doesn't look like everyday road. I see concrete there. I hope Dangote shows the FG one or two things about road construction.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Desyner:
This doesn't look like everyday road. I see concrete there. I hope Dangote shows the FG one or two things about road construction.

ehen....rubbish expatriwhatever....blacks built america in slavery....dont forget that fact...
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by Desyner: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

ehen....rubbish expatriwhatever....blacks built america in slavery....dont forget that fact...
Blacks executed the ideas of whites don't forget. Ideas rule.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2017
I thought I saw Sarrki here some minutes ago.. Come and talk your own oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 1:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Desyner:
Blacks executed the ideas of whites don't forget. Ideas rule.

exactly....
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by HITdemUP: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigerians are the most difficult people to please in this world. If you don't do they complain, when you eventually do they still complain. Let's learn how to appreciate good gestures. Slow and steady wins the race. Rome wasn't built in a day. Oga Op have some chill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:30am On Nov 19, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I thought I saw Sarrki here some minutes ago.. Come and talk your own oo

Lagos is on Auto pilot

We are in safe hands

Trying to help other States lacking behind

Especially erosion ravaged area

So by 2095 they will be among the best 29 States in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by Nutase: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Dangoteeeee

1 Like

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by generaliy: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Good
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by skedman(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
HITdemUP:
Nigerians are the most difficult people to please in this world. If you don't do they complain, when you eventually do they still complain. Let's learn how to appreciate good gestures. Slow and steady wins the race. Rome wasn't built in a day. Oga Op have some chill
The south east are the people you can never please in the whole world ,even if you cut your head into two for them .they will still talk

5 Likes

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Lagos is on Auto pilot
We are in safe hands
Honestly this guy is extremely stupid

1 Like

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Desyner:
[s]This doesn't look like everyday road. I see concrete there. I hope Dangote shows the FG one or two things about road construction.[/s]
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by femidejulius(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=62513073][/quote]

You can do better than this above picture, really. I thought by now you would have gotten other set of pictures. Everyone is moving forward. Why have you decided to stay stagnant?

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by 2cato: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Honestly this guy is extremely stupid
go thru sarrki previous post who will understand the meaning of extremely stupidity

1 Like

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by citizenY(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2017
HITdemUP:

Don't mind them.

As I told one guy I the bus last week, Nigerians are football players/ coaches/ referees/ sport commentators and stadia managers rolled into one.

Like play ,like play Dangote sell rice , sugar ,come build cement plant and dey build refinery. Now e dey take cement build road.

Pesin Wey no enter stadium dey criticise player Wey miss penalty. For match Wey him never see.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by EponOjuku: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Lagos is on Auto pilot

We are in safe hands

You have good plans for our muddy brothers, you are a patriot.

But don't you think 2095 is too soon for them to be among the 29 best states in Nigeria? Let's not rush their development beyond their capacity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
AutoReportNG:
It was earlier reported last month that work has started at the Apapa Wharf Road, an MOU that was jointly signed by Dangote, of which the Federal Government approved of. It may, however, interest you that the pace of work on this road is not encouraging at all. The contractor seems to be in the same spot as when we reported it last month. It was reported that they were starting from the bridge mouth of the Leventis Bus stop going all the way to Barracks, Airways up to Flourmills and so on, but they are yet to finish work from the starting point. We hope they can finish up fast enough for the Christmas season.These are some of the pictures from the construction site.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/update-of-dangotes-road-construction-at.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Its a cement road. Now, have u done any construction yet? Or, witnessed any being done?

The question is; how long does it take for a cast(mixture of cement, sand, gravel, water etc) to be ready for use?

From my basic exposure, I know some leave deckings, for as much as two months to dry properly! I dont expect that level of construction, in this case anyway
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

You have good plans for our muddy brothers, you are a patriot.

But don't you think 2095 is too soon for them to be among the 29 best states in Nigeria? Let's not rush their development beyond their capacity.

Your patriotism won't go unnoticed

God bless you sire
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Baba lalasticlala come and see what Gote is doing
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
skedman:
The south east are the people you can never please in the whole world ,even if you cut your head into two for them .they will still talk

May be because they get taste
Re: Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lalasticlala..

Over to you.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. / National Impact Merit Award Honours Igbinedion, Okolonkwo, Omogbami Igban / Beautiful Pictures Of Uniben At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.