Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd (5046 Views)

Seyi Edun Replaces Toyin Abraham As Bridesmaid At Lizzy Anjorin’s Wedding (photo / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 19, 2017
From NaijachiefWhip Blog

While all eyes were on the bride, the groom and their baby, Venus Williams also turned heads at her sister Serena Williams' wedding with a stunning bridesmaid look.

The tennis champion and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, father of their 2-month-old daughter Alexis Olympia, tied the knot in New Orleans on Thursday in front of family and friends, including major celebs.

Her bridesmaids were sisters Venus, Lyndrea Price and Isha Price, as well as Diondra Thornton, Val Vogt and Justus Bobbitt. All wore custom Galia Lahav dresses. Everyone except Venus wore nude embellished gowns, while the tennis star stood out in another custom Galia Lahav dress with a plunging white, feathered lace bodice with a short-sleeve nude overlay and a light nude g tulle skirt over it.

https://naijachiefwhip..com.ng/2017/11/maid-of-honour-Venus-Williams-Was-A-Stunning-Bridesmaid-At-Serena-Williams-Wedding.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Gudiza(m): 2:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Serena looking like 2500000BC Australopithecus Africanus. grin

7 Likes

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by BolajiBanwo: 2:50am On Nov 19, 2017
she looks gorgeous
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Mrsprof(f): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Omg! The dress is so simple and gorgeous.. Money is good biko.

1 Like

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful. So happy for her.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Ejaculate: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2017
damn! these are so ugly! my dick can't lift an inch seeing you. wonder how that white man did it. mean he can also do it with an ape. reasons why aids came to man in the first place

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Nutase: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Pretty.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Elnino4ladies: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
They are ugly as fvck
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
They look Good. Are they twins??
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by turawaa(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Mrsprof:
Omg! The dress is so simple and gorgeous.. Money is good biko.
ii can make it for u in 5days....I pray he proposed..
Amen
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by hemsquare(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2017
F****ckkkk used to be dope, but this ain't Dope AF.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by LadySarah: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2017
sisters looked better without makeup IMO though. happy mattued life to serena,luv u for the woman you have become.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2017
by GOD's grace my wife will also wear these designers dress and she will mention their names when telling her frnds who made the dress.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by funlord(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Ejaculate:
damn! these are so ugly! my dick can't lift an inch seeing you. wonder how that white man did it. mean he can also do it with an ape. reasons why [/s]aids came to man in the first place

Mumu post! grin

3 Likes

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Harddiskng(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2017
..is she wearing make-up on her arms
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by IamLaura(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Ejaculate:
damn! these are so ugly! my dick can't lift an inch seeing you. wonder how that white man did it. mean he can also do it with an ape. reasons why aids came to man in the first place
Black People are so racist to each other
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by techgeniusworld(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Logosclose:
From NaijachiefWhip Blog

While all eyes were on the bride, the groom and their baby, Venus Williams also turned heads at her sister Serena Williams' wedding with a stunning bridesmaid look.

The tennis champion and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, father of their 2-month-old daughter Alexis Olympia, tied the knot in New Orleans on Thursday in front of family and friends, including major celebs.

Her bridesmaids were sisters Venus, Lyndrea Price and Isha Price, as well as Diondra Thornton, Val Vogt and Justus Bobbitt. All wore custom Galia Lahav dresses. Everyone except Venus wore nude embellished gowns, while the tennis star stood out in another custom Galia Lahav dress with a plunging white, feathered lace bodice with a short-sleeve nude overlay and a light nude g tulle skirt over it.

https://naijachiefwhip..com.ng/2017/11/maid-of-honour-Venus-Williams-Was-A-Stunning-Bridesmaid-At-Serena-Williams-Wedding.html
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Ejaculate: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
funlord:
[s]

Mumu post! grin
IamLaura:

Black People are so racist to each other

the both of you got bloodshot red eyes, phools! that's why it fails or do I look like play mate? Sing along as you disappear from my mention " money can't buy beauty..."

4 Likes

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by funlord(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Ejaculate:

the both of you got bloodshot red eyes, phools! that's why it fails or do I look like play mate? Sing along as you disappear from my mention " money can't buy beauty..."
[/s]

Shut up your filthy mouth you pained illiterate savage cretin and go and pick up a comprehension textbook in order to protect nairalanders from your written AIDS english in the future! Olodo rabata!

grin

1 Like

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Luizkid(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Despite how rich these guys are see how simple the wedding is. Naija!! you'll feed the whole community just becos u're taking a wife grin
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by LadySarah: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Luizkid:
Despite how rich these guys are see how simple the wedding is. Naija!! you'll feed the whole community just becos u're taking a wife grin

Always deriding nigerian girls of which your femalefolk arent exempted...btw the wedding dress alone cost $1m.
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by LadySarah: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Luizkid:

Always deriding nigerian girls of which your femalefolk arent exempted...btw the wedding dress alone cost $1m
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbos are doing very well grin
Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by Ejaculate: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

Shut up your filthy mouth you pained illiterate savage cretin and go and pick up a comprehension textbook in order to protect nairalanders from your written AIDS english in the future! Olodo rabata!

grin
Just take a look at the nonsense java phone he is using. You still walk about seeking who to employ you with your masters in English while me a skilled contactor who has non, can ground your entire linage and pay them salary. Poverty has clouded your brain's beauty identification module controller. That's why you can marry a chimp and stay okay just like yourpapa did. You claim to be a master in English but don't know spelling the world ''English'' starts with a capital letter. Park your your mumu one side a beg can't reply orangutan-any longer. Money has to be made now, I'm gone.

modified: urfather is a poverty stricken old haggardbastard who could not afford $0.1 condom to ejaculate a uselessproduct of an unholy union! I don't blame you but that foolinUrhouse who has failed permanently. and you if care is not taken is going his direction. small boy with small brain no wonder yourEdioticamother naconfirmed grade one Olodothat spreads legs anyhow. take a look at ur self. son of many fathers! one goes in another another animal comes out.

3 Likes

Re: Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd by funlord(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
Ejaculate:
Just take a look at the nonsense java phone he is using. You still walk about seeking who to employ you with your masters in English while me a skilled contactor who has non, can ground your entire linage and pay them salary. Poverty has clouded your brain's beauty identification module controller. That's why you can marry a chimp and stay okay just like yourpapa did. You claim to be a master in English but don't know spelling the world ''English'' starts with a capital letter. Park your your mumu one side a beg can't reply orangutan-any longer. Money has to be made now, I'm gone.
[/s]

Poverty stricken Olodo.....

(1) (Reply)

”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend / Louis Vuitton Range Rover Spotted In London (photo) / Karen Igbo Is Back, Looking Super Cute In New Pics....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.