Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) (55253 Views)

Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos) / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Hehehe dont judge a book by the covers. Honestly, i dont know why when i saw the pics of the young man i thought it was traditional medcine he hot a scholarship for.

Congrats young jersey wearing doctor.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
This story na Photoshop jo
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
So touching!undecided

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
God bless the security personnel

Go boy Go get it

Igbos miscreants take a que

You are very wicked
Must you finish the urine drinkers Jewish piglets again this morning?
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2017
divicode:

You are very wicked
grin grin

You are a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
You stinks go and keep being useless

Kiddo, sarrki has already left you. Quit whining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2017
The chief of staff na shayo master, the guy they smock die.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Assisting in scholarship is a privilege what of those who government owe Pensions and Gratuities languishing in pain and hunger with no hope in sight?

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
See finishing. Thank you Biacan for finishing this useless boy

5 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
divicode:

You are very wicked
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by enonche85(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
dadebayo1:
Nice.... Unlike some other overzealous security detail.…

If God wants to truly bless u, he can use ur greatest enemy to achieve His aim.

2 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by brainpulse: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

At this hour of the night

A lady for that matter

Oga know dey abi you dey night shift ?

Abi hmmmm lipsrsealed
Sarrki you don't have to crack jokes with this riff raffs, low lives and ipod pigs &goats. I don't entertain jokes and rubbish with them at all. I make my statements, jabs and punches and move on. They are already frustrated and we are ready to add to their woes
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by enonche85(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
akanbiaa:
Assisting in scholarship is a privilege what of those who government owe Pensions and Gratuities languishing in pain and hunger with no hope in sight?

I think the CoS did it for the boy out of his own goodwill and maybe from his pocket too.

3 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
the truth about life is m most of the things we fear are actually not real .
but fear will never allow ppl to take that step forward .
once the fear bondage is broken , the sky is the limit .

3 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by juman(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Hiss.

Thousands of nigerians run to other countries to study.

What a destroyed country.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by micgray100(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Good for the young man.. Good news ahead..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by deenee: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Nice one. God bless his hustle. In other news, if the CoS office is this fine. I wonder how the governor's office will look like.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
This kind of news makes me a proud nigerian....
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
another shakau in making
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm
At least he did it in a state with correct officials......I can't even try this in Kogi. I will be locked up in their guardroom
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Now that is a boy with vision four years from now he will be the real deal....... go complete your studies boy and come back to fulfil the promise you made to your girlfriend........nairaland dude's hope una dey see una mate
No they are here puzzy hunting, busy creating useless threads, posting and commenting trash and creating alternates upandan to cuss people they don't know.

This is someone with focus and determination and his story is very inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by bionixs: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
Now that is a boy with vision four years from now he will be the real deal....... go complete your studies boy and come back to fulfil the promise you made to your girlfriend........nairaland dude's hope una dey see una mate
great guy.
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by bionixs: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
madridguy:
Good news.
but sarrki and one madam have derailed the thread. But serious,I use to think sarrki is a responsible man
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Gotze1: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=kkko post=62513021][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Gotze1: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

No they are here puzzy hunting, busy creating useless threads, posting and commenting trash and creating alternates upandan to cuss people they don't know.

This is someone with focus and determination and his story is very inspiring.
Let us read about nairaland girls too. Don't expect me to date a lazy mofos
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
It is not by snapping pics. I hope the CoS pays ALL THE FEES and not leaving the poor boy stranded after a semester

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by ayogabriel(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Of course paparazi. He had to snap with the boy. Sigh
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by chopcy(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2017
and that man was like....snap am put online they go praise me tire
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan
sarrki

At your age.....two of you dey here....dey behave like kids..... Sarrki for once behave like a grown up......

2 Likes

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by uboma(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:

Nah, it should be this way.....

....go complete your studies boy and make your mother smile first...
Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
When God decides to pick ur call...the number of security personnel no matter. I rejoice with u my brother. Goan make ur family and state proud!

1 Like

Re: Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) by Langbasa: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
E be like say you jus collect this meme and you are judiciously exercising your right to use it anyhow you want Abi....kwantinu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.