Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen (2143 Views)

The Gangster Rooster / Nigerian Students Go Crazy After The Worldcup Game Against Iceland / See How a rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Today I just found out that even females in the animal kingdom are also possessed. Before I thought it was only humans that have and carry evil and familiar spirits but after watching this amazing video I discovered the the female focks of animals also carry evil spirits (are also possessed).
In the video a cock chase a hen as the normal fowl/chicken routine to mate with her, he succeeded in his chase, caught the hen and joyfully he mated with her. But to my greatest surprise the cock couldn't stand properly after sex. He just stayed on the ground struggling like a mad cock and for several hours he could act normal.
Sourced from
https://dgalvins..com.ng/2017/11/cock-goes-crazy-after-having-sex-with_18.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBfZcCbdtc

Greeting to Mr lalastica
Re: See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen by MaconAwire(m): 4:59am On Nov 19, 2017
undecided
Re: See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen by beetown(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2017
so what you're trying to make me believe with this story is that you don't have sense?

Nigerians and the superstitions
Re: See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
beetown:
so what you're trying to make me believe with this story is that you don't have sense?

Nigerians and the superstitions

It actually has a video to validate it.
If you had continued reading it you would have seen d video.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Brain Is Missing / Jamaican Rastaman / U Wont Kill Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.