Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) (4035 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by 24Bauer(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2017

Bobrisky and his now famous gate man Jacob had an intense dance session today after all the slamming from social media users.
Bobrisky who has always praised Jacob for his loyalty, announced they will be travelling to London together in January.
To celebrate this good news, they both decided to dance with each other as Bobrisky was seen rocking his gate man in the video and Jacob filled with joy could not stop himself from smiling and staring at Bobrisky’s backside.

Checkout some brutal comments;
jenniferkoromaIs; this all you guys do. Dance
poshburyI; cover Jaccurbb’s ny**h with the blood.
debchina ; Maybe, they don dey f**k
a.r.t.i.n.u.k.e; This guy will be banging bobrisky o
mubatmodester; Oh poor Jacob
oluwa_bunmie; He is f**king him. ….. They have used Jacobs glory

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/112/bobrisky-rocks-jacob-celebrate-london
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by myboy2010(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2017
h
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by psalmson001: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2017
I
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Eww
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
If only jacob had a choice,
Fvck that, he has a choice.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
ibbryte:
If only jacob had a choice,
Fvck that, he has a choice.
what are you saying?
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Threebear(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Bobrisky..... Jacorb, what do you ave to say to all these my aters?
Jacob.... Dey don arrest my oga o.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2017
grin

Leave this man alone!!!
He is living his life as he wishes. The people blaming this man are the most foolish because they failed to mind their businesses.

#IStandWithBobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by falcon01: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
How is jacob now famous?? sometimes i sit down and try very very hard to comprehend the stupidity of some people and every time i do so, i end up having a break down.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by sKeetz(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:
How is jacob now famous?? sometimes i sit down and try very very hard to comprehend the stupidity of some people and every time i do so, i end up having a brrak down.

Eyaaa... Pele

No kill yourself o mbok

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by April4th(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Bob risky story never expire?

Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by rozay12345: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
This is a perfect storyline for Nollywood...JACOB IN LONDON.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by darfay: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
e b like say this Jacob guy dey service him madam sorry oga OK it wella to the extent that it is taking him to London
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
gisthuz is DOA grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by TallPck1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
End time GM
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by baski92(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
the late out comes of loyal Jacob a$$ go be door may anything go fit pass through

Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by Roon9(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Imagine a female treating her gateman like this... Yea, you thinking it too ba... They definitely FVcking..... Bobrisky down
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by uknownforce: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
which of the Jacob op? Is he the one we all knew, I mean jacob the carpenter
Re: Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
jacob no get family? dey should go and carry their son

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Get Engaged & Celebrate Engagement Ring With New Boyfriend / Rihanna Act As Bridesmaid, She Look So Hot. (PHOTOS) / “I Will Safe Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Miss Shaba Anoghene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.