Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures (25425 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you are way too emotional to entertain rational thinking.

The oil of the ND can only make people of the ND enjoy a better living when the elite of the ND decide to the need for an egalitarian society. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Poverty stems from industry or a lack therein.

Industry is not a large expanse of land with a production line but the inherent ability and opportunity to create, innovate and promote. This is severely lacking in the Nigerian.

Most young Nigerians are waiting for government to give jobs whilst the few that have created jobs on their own are smiling to the bank - think Wizkid, Aki and Pawpaw, Seun Osewa, etc.

Poverty is a state of mind in which development simply cannot be imagined.
Poverty can't be state of mind my friend. In a nation where resources that are supposed to be used for the development of people and infrastructure are being cornered by few. Where every kobo belonging to the people is being stashed abroad.
Take embezzlement of Ecological Fund for instance. Many properties and farms that are supposed to be safe and secure if that ecological fund was spent appropriately had been damaged by gully erosion. The owners are back to square one, they're back into the poverty. Is that still state of mind to you?
In USA, you can sponsor your education on credit, become a skilled labour, get a job and out of poverty.
In Nigeria, no such opportunity because the money that could be used for such programme had been pocketed by the few privileged. Therefore, adding to more vicious poverty cycle.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by LordKO(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Actually his brashness and unconvientionalism brought the discourse to the fore and gave it an aura of national emergency.
If you think I am wrong, let somebody take up the mantle of restructuring and let us see if we will get anything.
The people that are angry with him are doing so because he did not include their ethnic group in the whole thing

The so-called Ibadan declaration- what is the outcome now?
It is easy to criticise someone. Try out doing him is now a problem.

You missed the point. Yes, he adopted unconventional tactics, but he wasn't maverick, he was simply controversial - he would have become victorious assuming that he was maverick. A maverick person knows where and when to apply diplomacy.

Also, as much as he was brash, of which I didn't expect him to be timorous, yet, he wasn't diplomatic - a touch of diplomacy in his actions and inactions would have given him a sustainable power to either achieve his longing or become a part of the deciding powers within the existing system. Remember, he who laughs last, laughs best. And manipulators lose credibility, diplomats gain it.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by brightalo17: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:

1) How about giving niger deltans control of their resources and allow them to pay taxes to the federal government.

2) Nigerians are actually very entrepreneurial. This idea of young people waiting for government to feed them is just not true. I can't say the same for northerners.

3) tell that to families working hard every day to survive that their poverty is only a state of mind.
In other words you're saying GEJ really messed up by not allowing ND control of it's resources? I knew one day those of you praising GEJ will wake up and say it without even knowing you said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
funlord:

Yet some _stupid and jobless riff raffs led by one savage aba made jewish _dunce could not stop to think for a moment about scenarios and valid points such as this? Pathetic!
See my boss oh, u reach dis side

Aba made jewish, chaiiiiiiii see finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:

let the north use the food they produce to feed themselves first. It's a myth that the north feeds Nigeria. Majority of food stuff in nigeria is imported

A typical soup I eat at home when I come to visit has no northern ingredients. I don't even eat beef that much. I eat goat meat which is local.

D onion u use is from where? America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

2023 will be the year Nigerians' decision will end or continue One Nigeria

D new date has been shifted to 2023 ba!

We dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
gidgiddy:

And after all that, Nigeria is still as messed up as ever.

What I have noticed is that many Nigerians only want Nigeria to be united for the sake of being united, not that the unity actually means anything.

Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, Biafra is an independence movement.

Biafra is a spirit

It's an ideology

What makes it different from Boko haram

Same ideology for freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

D new date has been shifted to 2023 ba!

We dey wait

Is the year, the international community will judge Nigerians based on how the Igbos are treated.

Is the year, we shall deploy operation Haitian Revolution.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
ApexPredator:

Baboon brain, I asked when did Kanu search buses or order IPOB members to seacrh buses? Simple question, if you are not a single digit IQ organism.

See for urself, Terrorist ipobians, how is dis different from boko haram

Watch d video on d link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Na God go punish you for the bolded lie, Abokki.

You, a son of the Futa Jalon is here claiming a Niger Deltan. It shall not be well with you.

Fellow Niger Deltans, this fella was not, is not & will never be a part of us. He is a Fulani herdsman by tribe and not a friend.

My people, a word is enough for the wise.

A FOOL ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U dat is not even a niger deltan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Nnamdi Kanu the name that make ewedu slaves and their masters shiit in their panties. grin
God of ipobians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by realhumanity: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Freedom is not given by parasites.

That is why the host have to kill the parasites.

We have no regret supporting Kanu's BSS to stop armed Fulani herdsmen.

When last did you hear of Fulani herdsmen terrorists in the East since the creation of BSS.?

Don't always believe your own thoughts because it might not be true. I have no problem creating security for our harmless villagers but calling it a secret service and not registering it with the govt is an affront to the authority of the country.

BSS could have easily be registered under Vigilante group of the state and no one will blink about it. But you created it and you were inspecting them like the military? I believe you and I know that he was trying to create tension and that tension made them take that decision.

We had the government in our hands and we just lost it all in the heat of everything. I believe most decision he made at the later days, he did not consult people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by rayomata(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:

if he messed up , start your own agitation!
Why would he starts his own agitation?
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Only a liar defend the govt. Stable electricity has nothing to do with state of the mind.. It is the duty of the govt to do so..

National assembly collecting high allowances and salaries has nothing to do with state of the mind of the average Nigerian.

Bad roads has nothing to do with state of the minds

Industrialization has nothing to do with the state of the mind..

High quality education from pry to university has nothing to do with state of mind..

During govt jobs, politucians hijack slots and give such slots to their loyalties has nothing to do with state of mind of the average Nigerians.

Minimum wage is 18k while things are so expensive has nothing to do with state of mind.

Nigeria producing oil but still buys refined oil abroad and sell at an expensive rate to her citizens while govt uses free fuel has nothing to do with state of mind.

My brother, I can list on.. The govt must be responsible first before the spirit can be transfered to the masses..

Nigerians are so hard working.. Many citizens can't tolerate what we tolerate here..
Some citizens of many countries will go mad if they don't av power supply for five days.. That is what Nigerians face daily..

These things are basic things govt was elected to fix. When fixed, the average citizens can work harder and get paid..

A guy I know in Ibadan had to close down his shop that was making between 500k to 750k monthly (profit and capital together) due to poor power supply and other inconveniences..

Blaming Nigerian youths is not fair. Nigerian youths dey hustle abeg.

Ur brodas going up and down blowing up pipeline to refinery and power plant for d past 17 years has no hand in it abi

If not for d unrest in niger delta u think our refinery won't be work to maximum

U think power generation will not have increased

U sabotage every effort of government, yet u come later and cry as a victim

Let Avengers start now all of u will hail dem

Tomorrow u will be d ones to cry no fuel no light

Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

The government did not fall from the sky.

They are a good representation of the society from which they came.

Being unimaginative, badly educated, criminally minded is because the people they represent are actually so in character.

No dey think government fall from above world come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
[s][/s]
You're in wealth and everyday you're here engaging engaging I'm tribal bigotry. Continue deceiving yourself ok

He his here educating olodo lik u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
realhumanity:

Don't always believe your own thoughts because it might not be true. I have no problem creating security for our harmless villagers but calling it a secret service and not registering it with the govt is an affront to the authority of the country.

BSS could have easily be registered under Vigilante group of the state and no one will blink about it. But you created it and you were inspecting them like the military? I believe you and I know that he was trying to create tension and that tension made them take that decision.

We had the government in our hands and we just lost it all in the heat of everything. I believe most decision he made at the later days, he did not consult people.

You still don't get the point.

Any excuse to secede will be given a chance.

Armed Fulani herdsmen terrorism was an excuse we sought to exploit but the Fulani cabal saw the signs and stopped their terrorism down south.

2023, will be another prefect excuse to secede.

In the end, Nigerians will either surrender to the Biafrans or let them go.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Bros, everyone in nigeria is not bad.. But due to bad system of govt, elections are fraudulent..

I av heard this line u used over and over again, the duty of govt is to fix the bad orientation.. That is why they are paid from our sweats..

The electoral system does not give people with credible policies to win elections..

Federal character is evil.. It is satanic to development..

Our local govt structure is bad... It is fraudulent.. We have so many policies and structures that encourage people to be bad when in power..

Just like Obama said, "Africa does not lack human beings to steer the region to development, but the region lacks credible institutions"

Our problem is not that Nigerians are so bad but the instituons are weak. The govt has continually creepled the institutions with bias policies and ethnic sentiments..
And wen Efcc arrest any culprit u people will say it is witch-hunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
brightalo17:
In other words you're saying GEJ really messed up by not allowing ND control of it's resources? I knew one day those of you praising GEJ will wake up and say it without even knowing you said it.

Dey go face u now.................
Gej is their god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Is the year, the international community will judge Nigerians based on how the Igbos are treated.

Is the year, we shall deploy operation Haitian Revolution.

By den we will send operation shark dance to hurt u down

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by realhumanity: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You still don't get the point.

Any excuse to secede will be given a chance.

Armed Fulani herdsmen terrorism was an excuse we sought to exploit but the Fulani cabal saw the signs and stopped their terrorism down south.

2023, will be another prefect excuse to secede.

In the end, Nigerians will either surrender to the Biafrans or let them go.

What did u plan to do with the Fulani's? fight them so that the UN will come in and separate fight of kids?

Why are you guys behaving like this biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

By den we will send operation shark dance to hurt u down

By that time, the only thing that will prevent you from being conscripted into the military to fight & die a senseless death for One Nigeria, is if we don't start developing weapons now.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
realhumanity:

What did u plan to do with the Fulani's? fight them so that the UN will come in and separate fight of kids?

Why are you guys behaving like this biko.

You are not smart enough to know why the military quickly responded.

Go and find out how militancy started in the Creeks.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by realhumanity: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are not smart enough to know why the military quickly responded.

Go and find out how militancy started in the Creeks.

So you were planning to go into militancy? Just to get Biafra? After killing all the youths in the east, who will live in the Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

By that time, the only thing that will prevent you from being conscripted into the military to fight & die a senseless death for One Nigeria, is if we don't start developing weapons now.

Were is ur cownu now? Nigeria is still standing

By 2023 u will join cownu wherever he his

Nigeria will still he standing

If ojuko nor fit

If military regime nor fit

If thief thief politicians nor fit

If militant nor fit

If boko haram nor fit

If cownu nor fit

Dont u think Nigeria is indestructible

And anyone trying will die untimely delta

Consider ur worthless life befor Nigeria army help u waste am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by BudeYahooCom: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:
God of ipobians
Better than being an ewedu dumbohari zombie. grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Princedapace(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

And wen Efcc arrest any culprit u people will say it is witch-hunting

Who says it is? Don't generalize stuff here.. I am not one of those pro GEJ or pro anybody.. Bleep all our politicians.. They have failed, including Buhari.

What someone like me is saying, is that arrest and try any suspect, including Buhari right hand men and women..

No one protects a criminal.. Look at Orji Uzor, the ex Abia leader, he joined APC and since then, he became a saint.

Look Saraki, the Senate president, he is also a saint.. Look at OBJ, he is also a saint..

Come-on, this is annoying.. As long as nigeria still do trial by selection and sentiments, we will not make progress in the fight against corruption..

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Princedapace(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

Ur brodas going up and down blowing up pipeline to refinery and power plant for d past 17 years has no hand in it abi

If not for d unrest in niger delta u think our refinery won't be work to maximum

U think power generation will not have increased

U sabotage every effort of government, yet u come later and cry as a victim

Let Avengers start now all of u will hail dem

Tomorrow u will be d ones to cry no fuel no light

Olodo

Who dey hell are u to insult me? Do u think I'm one of those yeye Nigerians who make sentimental comments here?

Look, the job of the govt is to protect the citizens and structures..

People had reasons for blowing up pipelines.. Many policies in nigeria is wack.

Since oil is the bane of nigeria economy, it would av been nice if Nigeria has a federal capital in one of the south south states.. This will enable huge money invested in the region and attract direct investments..

Look, nigeria is playing politics of hate and lies.. South south deserves a federal capital city. South south and not Lagos should have become the city of business in nigeria.. It can be done with the right policies.. But nigeria is playing dirty.. That is why boys are angry and hungry.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by ccudoye(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Who made jimoh judge over Biafra issue?
Why not list buharis failure to enable him move forward.

Am surprised that a fellow lion( unn graduate) like you is making nonsensical cum sentimental judgement just cos of your appointment as Chancellor.

Now my own community has never had dispute in our land,....remember the danger of single story.. By Chimamanda Adichie.

Never use land dispute in a particular settlement to conclude that all Igbo's quarrel over land....that's very myopic of you.

Indeed there has been and still land dispute in every settlement even in your community except if you guys are all dead.

Again anybody who is supporting evil shall be covered with evil. Ipob is proscribed while Fulani rapist is enabled...someday o e of your sisters/daughters/wife or female relation will be raped and your right trampled upon.

Be focused!

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Who dey hell are u to insult me? Do u think I'm one of those yeye Nigerians who make sentimental comments here?

Look, the job of the govt is to protect the citizens and structures..

People had reasons for blowing up pipelines.. Many policies in nigeria is wack.

Since oil is the bane of nigeria economy, it would av been nice if Nigeria has a federal capital in one of the south south states.. This will enable huge money invested in the region and attract direct investments..

Look, nigeria is playing politics of hate and lies.. South south deserves a federal capital city. South south and not Lagos should have become the city of business in nigeria.. It can be done with the right policies.. But nigeria is playing dirty.. That is why boys are angry and hungry.

@bolded for anyone who destroy infrastructure or those sympathetic to d struggle of those doing it

Dey hav no moral right to blame d Government for not providing such infrastructure

For 17 years think of d damage militancy has caused

How do u want investors to finance project wen dey know it will be blow out

Dats y d west is gaining d benefits

South south should stop destruction of public infrastructure u can't destroy it and blame government for not providing it

It doesn't make sense

Look at how boko haram destroy North east
School, hospital public assets, tomorrow same people will blame government for not providing school in d north

Ojukwu with biafra civil war infrastructure built was destroyed yet we Blame government for not building

Wen dey build we destroy and turn back to blame government for not building

We should learn ti protect wat government has built and not to destroy dem wen we feel aggrieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by spartacus11(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Who says it is? Don't generalize stuff here.. I am not one of those pro GEJ or pro anybody.. Bleep all our politicians.. They have failed, including Buhari.

What someone like me is saying, is that arrest and try any suspect, including Buhari right hand men and women..

No one protects a criminal.. Look at Orji Uzor, the ex Abia leader, he joined APC and since then, he became a saint.

Look Saraki, the Senate president, he is also a saint.. Look at OBJ, he is also a saint..

Come-on, this is annoying.. As long as nigeria still do trial by selection and sentiments, we will not make progress in the fight against corruption..

Dey are saints today does not mean dey will be tomorrow

Those arrested today was once saith, who were above d law, everybody get him time

D fight must start from somewhere, don't expect it to be perfect

But discouraging d Government who had d will to go after some is wrong, bcus we know say d person nor clean

Today election is getting better bcus we started from somewhere and every government is building on d gains of it

Nigeria won't change over night, it will take time patience and understanding

Wen u don't support d man at d top bcus u don't like his face or tribe, tomorrow wen ur own his dey d next man will not still give u dat support

If nigeria go good na d hands of d people he dey not government

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates) / Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.