Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) (39037 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Innocent child.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
yeyerolling:
dna test said he is not d father. After all he did dna for imade too and it was revealed na him pickin. This gal doesnt know who get d pickin. Hoelosho
some of you are always quick to label people, I am very close to the mother of that child to know she is not what you are labelling her to be.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kalapizim:
some of you are always quick to label people, I am very close to the mother of that child to know she is not what you are labelling her to be.
mumu. Most of the gals u see as decent are not. Wat was she doing in a club and from der she met and followed an upcoming artise and dey had sex same day. She must have been well trained. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dz baby cheekbone and smile matches davido own oo....buh when dz boi go born boi sef....3 gals already cool
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
yeyerolling:
mumu. Most of the gals u see as decent are not. Wat was she doing in a club and from der she met and followed an upcoming artise and dey had sex same day. She must have been well trained. Mtcheeeew
She had sex with him ehnnn does with warrant you calling her olosho ! I guess your sisters and relatives who perhaps had a one night stand are now oloshos too by your inclination. its obvious you don't know the true story so zip your flim flams.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by 4dor: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Davido!!! Take charge of your responsibility. I don't like how the baby girl is living seeing as her father has 30Billion in his account. undecided

The way I see it, this young girl will be raised in a more decent manner than the other kids with bleeped up moms.

He should be responsible for a child that's not his own according to the DNA result?
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Burger01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Egbo burger, how you take know say na David pikin? tongue

Long time boss
Na Jack be this
Heeeey Jack Sparrow! Wetin dey sele for ya side buddy? How voyages?

No mind me o jire. I get hunch say na Davido pikin be that. Davido na sharpshooting sniper na cheesy
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kalapizim:
She had sex with him ehnnn does with warrant you calling her olosho ! I guess your sisters and relatives who perhaps had a one night stand are now oloshos too by your inclination. its obvious you don't know the true story so zip your flim flams.

But DNA test says it all. The ĺady better find papa give this little angel before it gets out of hand...
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Burger01:
Heeeey Jack Sparrow! Wetin dey sele for ya side buddy? How voyages?

No mind me o jire. I get hunch say na Davido pikin be that. Davido na sharpshooting sniper na cheesy
Bros I dey o. I still dey where you leave me lol

Na Davido sabi o
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin... I'm fine.
Good to know. Atleast you do dey free if I don go back to Maiduguri grin grin

Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
She looks like Shina Rambo abi B-Red... Let her mother wait on God to bless the real father's career and not push it on Davido because of 30 billion cedis abi pesos.
Wait,did anyone just notice that Davido did not attach currency to that shiit? What if it was bitcoin? What if it was even related to money? And Naija girls dey die for am. Smh! undecided
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by ibkgab001: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nah david I get the head but another person get the body and the leg belongs to Krane
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
So Davido reject this fine pikin. But the pikin Nor resemble davido ooooo.
At all cheesy
The Mama should search her mind abi she no fit remember who the geh resemble amongst her fellow bedmates grin grin grin
She dive rock on this
Someone, give her a spade to hold sad
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
So Davido reject this fine pikin. But the pikin Nor resemble davido ooooo.

This pikin n Imade look alike sha
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by emmylight4u: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kai ....davido will not like this I swear
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Warfibabe:
see as the pikin resemble B-RED. Definitely Adeleke property. they should own up to their responsibility abeg.

happy birthday cutie.
na wetin jst come my mind
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by newoffer: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Na Caroline born am
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2017
hidhrhis:
see head like half coconut half pawpaw

Really? Who abuses a toddler? I can't believe this made me shed tears.. I'm NVR an O.B.O fan but, just seeing a lil' innocent girl smiling and happy for every cause and you have the guts to abuse her. She's very beautiful, btw and seeing her very humble and innocent smile struck a nerve in me.

Mod, abeg, gimme a chance to blast this guy. Make devil punish you!
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2017
wurabecca:
ANUOLUWA OOOOOO

IF Davido' your father still no come claim you, may stormy FIA FALL on him.

Amen.

Lol A DNA test was done he's not d father. The gal shud look for the real father. Abi na only David she do? Lets be sincere
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Good to know. Atleast you do dey free if I don go back to Maiduguri grin grin
You live in maiduguri?
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Even after DNA failed, she still went ahead to give her Adeleke. This lady should be charged to court
that is interesting to know
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2017
jaxxy:

Lol A DNA test was done he's not d father. The gal shud look for the real father. Abi na only David she do? Lets be sincere
maybe she knows the real father and the real father is dead or broke or non accessible.
if it is true about the DNA test then mom has a lot of work cut out
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Donald7610: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017
castrol180:
I have since stopped commenting on this boy, murderer perse (David Adeleke) issue again but this one is at its peak. Another baby mama? But I am not amazed because all these girls have seen how dullard, nincompoop, scallywag and laggard this boy is...a popular talk says "you see a mad leg and you don't cut it, then when would you see a normal person's". Girls continue riding on him and start dumping bastards to the idiot killer.
You are full of hatred
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
You live in maiduguri?
Try matching my Siggy with my dp, you go get the answer. I no get specific abode for now kiss.

Top of the morning to you kiss
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2017
baralatie:

that is interesting to know
what is?
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Try matching my Siggy with my dp, you go get the answer. I no get specific abode for now kiss.

Top of the morning to you kiss
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

shocked shocked shocked
Shhhhh!Now you knw wink
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Shhhhh!Now you knw wink
Now I know, don't you get scared at times?
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Follysho707:

Really? Who abuses a toddler? I can't believe this made me shed tears.. I'm NVR an O.B.O fan but, just seeing a lil' innocent girl smiling and happy for every cause and you have the guts to abuse her. She's very beautiful, btw and seeing her very humble and innocent smile struck a nerve in me.

Mod, abeg, gimme a chance to blast this guy. Make devil punish you!
may God punish u come see d one whey worst pass idiot....
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Now I know, don't you get scared at times?
Scared about what actually? lipsrsealed
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Scared about what actually? lipsrsealed
Gunshot wound and "what I don't even want to say".
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Gunshot wound and "what I don't even want to say".
He who pledges an allegiance to protect his country from both Internal and external forces that threatens It's Sovereignty as a State knows the rules.Therefore;being scared is definitely the last thing that comes to one's mind as a Combatant. One thing must kill a man grin grin

The only fear I ever nurse is how my kids would cope when I finally kiss the dust embarassed embarassed I so much love my kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" / Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.