Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him (40339 Views)

Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by hitng(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian singer and actor, Ikechukwu has warned of what will happen if any official of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) ever try to harass him the way they harass other Nigerian citizens.

The entertainer shared a heartbreaking video of SARS officials harassing and beating a man because he refused to let them search his phone.

He went on to condemn the officers for terrorising citizens rather than protect and serve them. In his post, he threatened to disarm any SARS personnel that harasses him as he would attack back and shoot him with his own gun.

Commenting on SARS brutality, Ikechukwu wrote:
“When i say this i really mean it, the day these type of individuals run into me i might end up dying that day.
Truth is how much humility and calm are u supposed to have? Even if we want to believe that God is using the situation to test us , will he test us to our death and demise?

For what reason is such an individual wearing the uniform of one who is supposed to protect and serve the same person he is bludgeoning and raping of his rights in broad daylight so bold and so arrogant with slaps to follow and insults. Then more planking .

My God i beg u please cos i will disarm that fool and shoot him with his own gun. I swear on it. If u powers that be cant do what is necessary then step the Bleep outta office and outta the way and allow people who are about change and fairness and rules and regulations and proper protocols and due process take ur place.

For u are the tumbleweed and the winds are high , the storm that in brewing is nigh, overspill is inevitable, and the drops i feel upon my umbrella. This rain shall pour and it will be torrential. Nuffsaid #ENDSARS”

https://www.hitng.info/2019/04/ikechukwu-threatens-to-shoot-sars.html

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good. Baba I hear say you get black belt abeg teach us sef make we for de defend ourselves

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by jabor4Naija(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Words spoken from the heart, i just hope it doesn't get to that extent

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE....THOSE DEMONS MOVE IN DROVES.... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE U DISARM ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME BRO.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Praizemedia: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are you telling me the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Stallion93(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Mizwisdom(f): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by eastTKBorn: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Reform sars ,FG sai NO... scrap sars FG sai NO, Declare Fulani herdsmen as terrorist Group FG sai NO, Instead they recruit boko haram members into nigeria military, nigeria is Going down like naira, Real hustlers are afraid of buying luxury cars of their choices

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by johnnyn1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Haha..
Dude no try am oo.. your bald head is still needed in Nollywood grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Bossontop(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
Ma jus wish u RIP in advance

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Segunhife(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
e fit be mouth and e fit no be, but all I know be say if one person start am, the rest go join. grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BRRR: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
FG should do something about this sars guys. They are more of a terror than protectors

10 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
But I thought this SARS thing died one time na who resurrect them again

Naija is dead everything upsidedown cry

Al this celeb sha una dey yankee dey form human right activities
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by ngadaAwo: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Ode
what made him Ode?

36 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by sweetval: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
These SARS guys and their nonsense breaks my heart. The disturbing thing is that if someone dies in this whole nonsense intimidating process, all we will hear is that they are undergoing disciplinary measures. Disciplinary nonsense on top someone that’s already a corpse.

I look forward to that day when this SARS nonsense will stop. If only any SARS office involved in this nonsense will be dismissed from service, only then they will comport themselves. sad

6 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by godunia(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Them done work you from ya village, don't try SARS

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by itzemar(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
eastTKBorn:
g

Goat grin
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by lapazi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dont joke with an officer with a loaded Gun, your life is important!

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by RexTramadol1: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
SARS own don too much........

How much can the innocent take

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by hok4u(f): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
When last did he rap?
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Tedassie(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oga, after 2mins silence, life goes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BRRR: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
ngadaAwo:
what made him Ode?
no mind that boy him papa na sars officer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by mokt(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
even Jet Li cannot disarm these eople

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by osuofia2(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oga Ikechukwu no by plenty grammar na action.. You want make SARS use you do suya then go disarm them

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Tedassie(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
hok4u:
When last did he rap?
today

4 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by 2fine2fast(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
What does he mean by “threaten to sue”?

Why can't he just threaten the bastards and let them account for their uselessness.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by ItsJagaban: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
IKECHUKWU IS A BLACK BELT HOLDER.
SAUCE KID AND LYNXXX.
HE SHOULD SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.

5 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by movetoca: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
I feel you bro. I keep telling people no one is spiritual, even the so called sars men are mere mortal and they also have loved ones. The day they'll touch the wrong human being, they will just trace them to their houses and delete everything including their dogs. I just pray they change soon because that time is coming soon.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Kenturkey048(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mizwisdom him no be ode,,me sef dey always reason say the day any stupid individual called SARS harass anything close to me,we go continue the harrasing for him house when him dey alone.
Mizwisdom:
Ode

5 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
What Is Black Belt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.