Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! (1748 Views)

Get A Full Fledged Website With Hosting And SSL Certificate For 25k / Get Your Website Design Done For As Low As 20k With Hosting Package / For Sale:blogger Blog With Premium Template And Custom Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello there! I will Install WordPress for you and use it to design a very good and responsive website/blog for you, for just #8,000 and within three hours! I'm an expert in WordPress and the #8,000 fee covers both hosting and Custom Domain name for a whole year! Check out my recently.designed blog for one of my clients @ www.healthytippings.cf. Simply contact me via my signature of you need a blog or a website beautifully made like that and it'll be done.
I can be contacted at wilsonmvictor@gmail.com.
Regards,
Victor Wilson (WordPress and Code Developer)
Re: Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Custom domain for 3000naira? undecided...mods please move this to the joke section.
Re: Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! by Richnero(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrinceWilson24:
Hello there! I will Install WordPress for you and use it to design a very good and responsive website/blog for you, for just #3,000 and within three hours! I'm an expert in WordPress and the #3,000 fee covers both hosting and Custom Domain name for a whole year! Check out my recently.designed blog for one of my clients @ www.healthytippings.cf. Simply contact me via my signature of you need a blog or a website beautifully made like that and it'll be done.
Regards,
With a .com domain name? And which host server will you be making use of?
Re: Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrinceWilson24:
Hello there! I will Install WordPress for you and use it to design a very good and responsive website/blog for you, for just #8,000 and within three hours! I'm an expert in WordPress and the #8,000 fee covers both hosting and Custom Domain name for a whole year! Check out my recently.designed blog for one of my clients @ www.healthytippings.cf. Simply contact me via my signature of you need a blog or a website beautifully made like that and it'll be done.
Regards,

Please permit my mistake and review my post. It's actually 8 and not 3. Thanks for the alert.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Professional Website Design Training, 2017 Class / I Want To Sell These Great Domain Names, Check Them Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.