Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Produce Your Own Blend Of Perfume And Sell For Bigbucks. Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Produce Your Own Blend Of Perfume And Sell For Bigbucks. Guaranteed! (779 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) / Perfume and Makeup Distributorship Opportunity! / Wholesale Bundles Of Perfume - For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Your Own Blend Of Perfume And Sell For Bigbucks. Guaranteed! by victree4: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2010
Good day readers.

Its interesting how i mix my own blend of perfume and scent so different from the crowd. Everybody wants to know where the source came from.
I never intended to sell it but when i could not resist the patronage, i had to think of making a few bucks from it.

You can also scent diffrent from the public.
You can mix perfume blends just for fun or for profit.
Download my free report below and see how i do it. All secrets exposed!

You have nothing to loose.

Theres no harm in trial

Or u can mail me at howtoproduceperfume@gmail.com if you want me to send it to your email. Or for inquires

Re: How To Produce Your Own Blend Of Perfume And Sell For Bigbucks. Guaranteed! by obismo(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2010
hi guys. basically the raw materials needed for perfume production are ethyl alcohol, fragrance and de -ionised water

we have standard formulars for production of chemical , food and drink products like yoghurt, juice, soaps. perfumes, airfreheners etc.08097279312

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Good Quality Bed Sheets At Howo Concepts / Marketters Needed To Sell Hospital Management Software / Buy And Sell On Gong-ad.com (online Classified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.