Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. (1138 Views)

How To Become A Virtual Sports Beting Agent & Earn 50% Commission + Sales Bonus / Hey GUY Get In Here Let Me Show How You Could Make Free N30,000++ Montly Online / How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
I would like to introduce you to a method that guarantee %100 profit on football bet.....this is not what you think you know, it's method that I have been using that guarantee daily and weekly profit with investment of 10k to 50k weekly.

everything package in a manual #3000
worth but I will dish it out at 2000 for everyone

in this guide you will learn:
-how to fund your account
-how to get loan to start
-how to withdraw
-Odd format for this method
etc

All you need is PC/phone or laptop computer account with bet9ja and startup

%100 money back guarantee

You can make around 3 to 4k per week using this method....with 10k investment

Profit depend on your investment

football is one sure way to earn online

Questions or enquiries

Re: How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by olabrad: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Even those who don't have 10,000 kobo in their account are selling manual on how to make 50k in a week.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by greatnaija01: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
show us PROOF OF EARNING cos anyone can come here and say what you have said... WE NO LONGER BUY THINGS BLINDLY.... and do not say 500 is small, if it is then give it for free

mosesabah:
,HOW TO MAKE N20,000 MONTLY FROM FOOTBALL BETING,BOTH IN NAIRA & DOLLARS.

before we Start there r two things you will need:

1--Disciplin.....this is very important, you must develope this attitude else you will be dashing out your hard earned money to Akin Alabi and UK.

multiple betting are for losers....you must avoid it else these guys will keep making money from you.

learn to win by making profit.
2--,,,,,,,,,,,,,Treat football as a bussiness...set aside an amount, call it "bank",

this system shows you safely how to turn 10k to over 50k plus weekly....you will learn how to check for oddz that qualify for thiz method.

This guide goez for #500

Chat me up on whatsapp on 07062062979

for more enquiry.

No expiriece Needed,
Re: How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by FreeWorld23: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
mosesabah:
,HOW TO MAKE N20,000 MONTLY FROM FOOTBALL BETING,BOTH IN NAIRA & DOLLARS.

before we Start there r two things you will need:

1--Disciplin.....this is very important, you must develope this attitude else you will be dashing out your hard earned money to Akin Alabi and UK.

multiple betting are for losers....you must avoid it else these guys will keep making money from you.

learn to win by making profit.
2--,,,,,,,,,,,,,Treat football as a bussiness...set aside an amount, call it "bank",

this system shows you safely how to turn 10k to over 50k plus weekly....you will learn how to check for oddz that qualify for thiz method.

This guide goez for #500

Chat me up on whatsapp on 07062062979

for more enquiry.

No expiriece Needed,
if u are winning, u won't come and beg 500# here

3 Likes

Re: How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
While waste your money in betting.

While you can be a forex trader with the right knowledge and mindset you can earn more than you lose.

Check my signature.
Re: How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
show us PROOF OF EARNING cos anyone can come here and say what you have said... WE NO LONGER BUY THINGS BLINDLY.... and do not say 500 is small, if it is then give it for free

download link
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3983bbef

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil / Any Upworker In The House? Your Assistance Is Really Needed / Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.