Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya (27384 Views)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by orijintv(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
So the Military dey try tell me say dem no see wetin Dino wear? If na ordinary civilian now, he for don do like 12 Frog jumps
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by utenwuson: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dino is better than your the senator representing you...... to all those insulting him
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Highflyer19(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
the picture was taken this morning at Protea emotan Hotel in Benin..
they where in town for Ehi Ogbebor wedding.....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by kernel505: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
Nigeria is somewhat a very funny country.
The system is extremely poor, the citizens are bn toyed with.

I mean! This old lad haven't grace Nairaland's front page, with the news of him commissioning a project!

Damn!

I have bn scammed and I knew it!

I'm sorry not to agree with you on Dino, he's the Senator with the highest legislative bills in this Assembly, with petty constituency projects like other Senators in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by olusola200: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I beg to disagree. Dino did not rob the masses of Nigeria. The man has his private hustle that fetches him mega dough apart from the money he gets as salary and allowances in the NASS. Quit hating and go hustle for your money!

I can smell Dino 's dogs around
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Strongbest(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Strongbest:
Hmmmm.....Warning: My dear brothers, please don't try the camouflage on as an "ordinary" citizen just as seen on Senator Dino M. Or else, you will be brutalised if not killed.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by kernel505: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
Timaya made his money through his talent and sweat

Dino robbed the masses

Close your mouth BMC. Why didn't your Buhari probe him, or has he been indicted by any court of justice?

Hate him, like him... His people loves him.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Where are the snogarian army that roars whenever a common man puts on their yeyeless camouflage?If they born their father well,they should near Dino.Yeye people.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by designVATExcel: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Me thinks it's against the law to wear the military uniform??
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by ruggedtimi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
And one mumu solder will be beating ordinary citizens because of Camo!

Oshi radarada undecided
he is a senator
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by onatisi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Can you tell me his business that generates all the flamboyant lifestyle he lives ?

nigeria has the most expensive democracy in the world
after all the high allowances and salaries , then they have kickbacks and bribes that senators and reps collect as members of their various committees, a senator might be a member of up to 3 committees , this is budget passage time , all ministries will submit their budget papers , senators will have to be lobbied with cash so as to pass them, not forgetting political favors which they enjoy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/209789-nigerian-senators-reps-earn-n6-78-billion-annually.html

http://nigerianfinder.com/salaries-of-nigerian-senators-a-detailed-breakdown/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/nigerian-lawmakers-are-the-highest-paid-in-the-world/
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by wurabecca(f): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
DaddyKross:

If no be say you fine enh sad

Make i no talk sha

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by wurabecca(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
kriss27:
I don't normally do this, lets be friends.Where should we start from?

Let us make it slide.

You are handsome kiss
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by wurabecca(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
kernel505:

I'm sorry not to agree with you on Dino, he's the Senator with the highest legislative bills in this Assembly, with petty constituency projects like other Senators in Nigeria.

Why is it not on news?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by DaddyKross: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Gbauuuun angry
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Halexgos3(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
pauljumbo:

How did Dino robbed the masses?
Please is it Mugabe Zimbabwe president?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by sinceraconcept(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Timaya is fantastically short
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Macmoni(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Dino robbed the masses
show mi a politician who hv neva stolen!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by kennykane1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
Nigeria is somewhat a very funny country.
The system is extremely poor, the citizens are bn toyed with.

I mean! This old lad haven't grace Nairaland's front page, with the news of him commissioning a project!

Damn!

I have bn scammed and I knew it!

And you begin to wonder how come his hungry fans shower him with corrupt and meaningless praises. Nigerians, especially the youths are being lied to and manipulated easily. I strongly believe that this type of ego driven good for nothing leader will soon be a thing of the past because the real masses are gradually getting tired of them!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by jurgyvideos: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by castrol180(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:
And one mumu solder will be beating ordinary citizens because of Camo!

Oshi radarada undecided

It pains you?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by kernel505: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Can you tell me his business that generates all the flamboyant lifestyle he lives ?

That's after telling me of Tinubu's source of wealth... Blind man.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by kernel505: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
wurabecca:

Why is it not on news?

You should be concerned about the Senator representing you and not another. You can as well worry about South Africa.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Shybubet(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

As shared on Instagram With Caption ..

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/senator-dino-melaye-shares-picture-with-timaya/

If na another person wear the cloth Dino out on.. Soja for almost kill the person with beaten of him life. See lawless Naija
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Dino robbed the masses
Both both respect each oda.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by odinga1of: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Bro please just watch out in couple of weeks to come

Sarrki is like u worked with Chief of Staff to the President........... you are always calling people out......... let's see how EFCC will handle Dino case.............

Except Saraki is not the Senate President........ nothing go happen...... yeye efcc going after PDP members.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Financialfree: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
Operation python dance, hope una dey see the bloody civilian putting on the highly respected Nigerian army uniform?
every where no be naija
There na wear anything u see
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by dlaw70(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST
 As shared on Instagram With Caption ..

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/senator-dino-melaye-shares-picture-with-timaya/

make una just keep calm.

very soon Melaye go d do low waist.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
I was told Nigerian army beats up anyone wearing army camouflage.

So the Dino is not among ?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by sojikul(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
If na me wear that kind uniform crocodile for don smile to my cry from the beat by our soldiers
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
swiz123:

Why is the efcc turning a blind eye to his excesses?

Is EFCC responsible for his bloated salary ?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya by olisaEze(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
So dis bros can wear cammo in dis country witout repercussions n I cnt!? OK na abeg ow afr wit his recall process?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call / Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) / Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.