Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui (639 Views)

My Galaxy S9 Plus Arrived Today - See My Review / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Please Help !!! My Galaxy S7 Edge Keeps Showing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Somebody please help me. After rooting my note 3 with king root, I mistakenly removed the system ui apk and the resultant end is that I lost my home screen, time, date and battery indicators and the drawer tray which can be pulled down from the top.

How can I restore these functions please??
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by melodyogonna(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
if you can't download and reinstall it, then you need to flash a stock ROM on it.
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
melodyogonna:
if you can't download and reinstall it, then you need to flash a stock ROM on it.

Please, how do I download it? Stock ROM flashing can be done by those guys that do normal phone flash?
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by EcBoss: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okoh1:

Stock ROM flashing can be done by those guys that do normal phone flash?
Yes. They can
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by melodyogonna(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okoh1:

Please, how do I download it? Stock ROM flashing can be done by those guys that do normal phone flash?
You can flash stock Rom yourself if you have a computer.
You can search Google for samsung stock ui and see if you can find anything
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by ewizard1: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Odin a Stock Firmware!
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
U will need Odin stock firmware with d stock ROM (which u can download, Google it) and a computer\laptop. And of course common sense.
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by luorquay: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okoh1:

Bros jes take ya fone give pple wey dey flash. Max they would collect is 2k so that you don't cause more damage to the fone again by trying to re - flash stock Rom back in your fone
Re: Help!! I Rooted My Galaxy Note 3 And I Mistakenly Removed System Ui by Emekayoung(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2017
You will buy a phone and u won't use ur phone d way it is. You will be doing one thing and anoda all in d name of rooting. Just pray ur fone comes back to normal..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Solution Thread / Who Knows About The Samsung Phone Swap For Galaxy A9 / Itel Mobile Rewards Fans In The Super Mum Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.