Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (85426 Views)

This Grandma Is In Love With Singer Flavour, Admires His Shirtless Pictures / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by designVATExcel: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice. Na your property, you have every right.
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Cosmotelli(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by segebase(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
b
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by JamesReacher(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
myners007:
i think he is too old for this
How? Where's the age limit in the Bible?
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
No tell me say ur dad no dey appreciate your mom?�
myners007:
I think he is too old for this
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Unlimited22: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

The azzz don't have to be big for him to admire it. He's showing love to his wife.

Haters must always bring their negativity to every post.

undecided

They look super cute actually.
So says the Lady with a big ass.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by cornoil(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
U get sense so? Wetin the guy owe you?
abanicool:
this mumu elder brother
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Felixtuta(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwoke Ifitedunu, is that what they sent you to do??
una picture make sense jari
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by dedugba(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
ahh, Mr moderator why you dey lie, he was only posing for a photo shoot not admiring anything, even sef there is nothing on her backside to admire, wetin i see small like Agbalumo, just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by toseen7: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
myners007:
Too old?
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by castrol180(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Let the girl fart in his stink mouth...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by HolyTitus(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
mayweather145:
Nice agbada by the way weris the nyash sef.
It's nicely concealed inside the lace material.
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Haters right now.

Happy couple.

Papa God please direct my step and bless the nature of my job.
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Alariiwo: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
These igbos dressing up like Yoruba get as e be o..

Can't they just tie their towel or wrapper in peace? Must they famz Yoruba angels all the time?

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Haters right now....
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Richardabbey(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
All My Life Ave Been Wanting To Be " F T C " Bt Nope , I Think Dis Buhari Badluck Has Been Following Me Nd All Of U Since 2015
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by dnawah(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by dnawah(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
was he blind before?abi the back side dey increase every day.
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
To go this wedding just dey hungry me cry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by creamylicious(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
yea

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by guiddoti: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Movingcoil:
I get cure for Jedi
Really? grin
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by cstr1000: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
These igbos dressing up like Yoruba get as e be o..

Can't they just tie their towel or wrapper in peace? Must they famz Yoruba angels all the time?
For the first time, I agree with you.
Idiots, the lots of them.

Another answer could be that igbos are the only true Nigerians. Others are just pretending.
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Burgerlomo: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
mayweather145:
Nice agbada by the way weris the nyash sef.

I wonder ooo, I think say na only me dey look 4 the yansh
Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by akigbemaru: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmalez:
Psquare's elder brother Jude Okoye admires his wife backside as they pose at the venue of Banky W and Etomi Adesua traditional wedding.

http://metronaija.com/photo-jude-okoye-admires-wife-backside-banky-w-etomi-adesua-traditional-wedding/

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Felixalex:
Where is d nyash?
Well he's an Igbo man, we don't really know much about nyash...

To an average Yoruba man, her back is as flat as Technical Drawing board grin
lmaogrin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by boykas(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
No..na my wife own make he come look now... Idiot...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ayaside(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
myners007:
To admire his wife??��

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by EyoMasquerade: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ogaju!!!

Lagos gists? Get them boku on

www.eyomasquerade.

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Adebowale89(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
TimeMod3:
For whatever reason that makes them hate on their Yoruba in law (Lola) but not as strong to make them hate adorning a Yoruba attire, grace a yoruba wedding & making a fortune on Yoruba soil.
It's therefore safe to say that Lola being a yoruba is not the problem but the evils in the hearts of her in laws.

words! but far away from the glorified illiterates

if Lola is the feud btw three grown men then shame on okoye family hence I don't want to believe that sh!t that ordinary woman they cause rift among three grown men

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by wingmanII: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
TimeMod3:
For whatever reason that makes them hate on their Yoruba in law (Lola) but not as strong to make them hate adorning a Yoruba attire, grace a yoruba wedding & making a fortune on Yoruba soil.
It's therefore safe to say that Lola being a yoruba is not the problem but the evils in the hearts of her in laws.
Quit bigotry son, you must not view everything through tribal lens

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Kingbusssy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
abanicool:
this mumu elder brother
mumu Abi mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Female Journalists / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.