Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kenny Martins, Friends Lift Sadiq Daba’s Spirit With Donations - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenny Martins, Friends Lift Sadiq Daba’s Spirit With Donations (466 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations / Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Martins, Friends Lift Sadiq Daba’s Spirit With Donations by Atandakk: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
NewsmakersNG
http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/11/19/kenny-martins-friends-lift-sadiq-dabas-spirit-with-donations/

Segun Atanda/
Efforts to raise N20million for the treatment of ailing Nigerian actor, Sadiq Daba, received a big boost today from Chief Kenny Martins and his friends.
The businessman, who joined the campaign to raise fund for Daba days ago, revealed that he spent time with the actor today to lift his spirit after mobilising over N10million for him.
He said, ““I want to thank dozens of my friends who have sent in donations. Some even forwarded screenshots of bank debits.”
While calling for more support, Martins told NewsmakersNG: “I just met with Sadiq Daba in his home; very high in hope and spirit. Thanking Nigerians for their concern and support. I spoke from there to Soni Irabor, who is coordinating this donation drive.
“My friend on a family visit to USA called Sadiq and committed to N10million to make up the fund drive that has reached almost half way its target.
“Sadiq has never talked to any newspaper, never disowned his own plight/need. Please support.”
Daba has been receiving the support through his UBA account 1005382276 with the name Abubakar Sadiq Daba...http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/11/19/kenny-martins-friends-lift-sadiq-dabas-spirit-with-donations/

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes BLIND In One Eye After Powerful Orgasm / The 10 Commandments Of Mindfulness Meditation Training / Where Can One Find Quail Egg In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.