Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ever Preached Nairaland To Someone? Share The Outcome. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Preached Nairaland To Someone? Share The Outcome. (243 Views)

Nasarawa Women Go Totally Naked To Protest The Outcome Of The Governorship Elect / Prepare To Accept Outcome Of 2023 Election, Coomassie Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Preached Nairaland To Someone? Share The Outcome. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Indeed, the availablility of so many sites where one can read all manner of information is much these days but still, I see #nairaland as the best and most easy.
I have preached this site to many people o but there's this particular one that i always remember.
The man is a pastor and even old enough to be my father.
Upon getting a new phone, he asked me to write down every site where he can always go and read news and surprisingly, I wrote only "nairaland.com" for him..
At first, he was not happy because what he was looking for was the website of all these our popular newspaper and he also said that he have never heard of nairaland before..
I just smiled and ask him to just go and check the site out..
Do you know that the next day, this man was looking for me to register him as a member of nairaland?
Even till today, the man go just dey hail me like say nah me be seun or Lalasticlala.
Oya, come and share your own..
cc.: lalasticlala, seun.
Re: Ever Preached Nairaland To Someone? Share The Outcome. by Nutase: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Warrisdis?? Abeg talk Berra tin.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Summon Minister, AFN, CBN Over ‘missing’ $150,000 / Evangelist In Court Over Alleged N4.6m Fraud / Edo Lgas Get N2.97bn As April Allocation, Clears Primary School Teachers’ Salari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.