Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Antibiotic Marketing FOR 6 Figure Earners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Antibiotic Marketing FOR 6 Figure Earners (379 Views)

Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / I'm Looking For A Loan Of 500k For 6 Months. Any Referrals Please, No Loan Apps / How To Start A Side-gig That May Give You A 6 Figure Side Income - No-loss-bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotic Marketing FOR 6 Figure Earners by equipux(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
What happens when you take medication continually over long periods of time?

You gradually need more and more to get the same effect.

It stops being as effective as it once was.

It's true of everything from pain killers, anti-malaria, to anti-biotics.

One of the worst things you can do is continually take anti-biotics you soon become immune to them and they don't work.

And not just in the short term but forever meaning you become susceptible to disease.

And here's the thing...

Don't you think the same thing can apply to CPA MARKETING?

If your prospects are continually seeing the EXACT same things over and over from yourself and other marketers won't they become immune to them?

It's an epidemic right now...

Everyone is using the same sales funnel and landing page templates that are identical.

Everyone is sending the same hyped up email affiliate swipes promoting the same products.

Everyone is posting “If you want to hear about THE LATEST MARKETING GIMMICK post YES below” messages on Facebook.

Everyone is writing the exact same content on their blogs from using “The Skyscraper Technique”.

Everyone is emailing out identical outreach email templates trying to get links to their content.

Your audience ends up just shutting off to it all.

They think “I've seen it all before” and no longer pay attention to what you're saying.

Which means you don't make any sales and your future never changes.

So what's the solution?

Well, you'll be glad to know that I'm NOT saying you have to re-invent the wheel.

Here's the thing...

The fundamentals of sales and marketing in CPA Marketing haven't changed in 100s of years.

All that changes is the platform where we do it .

But you DO have to differentiate yourself from the masses.

You have to ZIG when others ZAG.

So what does that actually mean?

To find out more about how you can be different to every other marketer in your niche and be rewarded for it CALL ME ON 07039187200 OR SEND ME A PM

Don't forget to take your medicine,

Thaddeus “The CPA VAMPIRE”

(1) (Reply)

UBA Wins 2017 Best CEO And Financial Services (banking) Awards.. New Telegraph / Come In For Premium Voice Recording Services / Market And Distribute This Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.