Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

There Was Election In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Election In Anambra State (351 Views)

I Just Woke Up, I Forgot Today Was Election / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Was Election In Anambra State by ismhab(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mrs. Dilector: They lefuse to boycott the erection in Anambla State.

IPIG: Mrs. Dilector we lefuse to boycott the erection because u are no where to be found

Mrs. Dilector: It is the arlmy that kicked my ass out biafla land.
Re: There Was Election In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Every APC dingbat in the country who is pained at their monumental disgrace in the Anambra election is now running after Igbos successful boycott to console themselves.

Lol

1 Like

Re: There Was Election In Anambra State by ismhab(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
gidgiddy:
Every APC dingbat in the country who is pained at their monumental disgrace in the Anambra election is now running after Igbos successful boycott to console themselves.

Lol

I swear i have nothing to do with APC, APC is a party of criminals and thugs like wise PDP and APGA as well.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Political Leaders Some Of The World's Longest Serving / Bode George, Makarfi Bicker, Trade Accusations / Flush Out APC Government In 2019 – Gbenga Daniel Tells Kogi PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.