Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy (1610 Views)

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (2) (3) (4)

I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by BodePolScience: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is it okay to eat groundnut without peeling it. I have always peeled groundnuts before taking them time immemorial. I meant the fried or basked ones and not the cooked ones. Am I losing certain nutrients because the guy who eats its own unpeeled said so?
Do you eat yours peeled or unpeeled?
Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by RoyalBlak007: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
♤ Peeled is
♤healthy
Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by Lionbite(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
I eat both peeled and unpeeled

Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by kocvalour(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
small pikin question...
hunger the land you still wan peel groundnut?? undecided undecided
Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by BodePolScience: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
kocvalour:
small pikin question...

hunger the land you still wan peel groundnut?? undecided undecided
Oga mi, is it the peels of groundnuts that will now make you belle full?
Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by Ladyjumong(f): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2017
i dont like peeling my groundnut, i mean the fried ones. i take it like that cus i love it that way.

Re: I Know A Guy That Eats Groundnut Without Peeling It. Is It Healthy by edoman2016: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2017
What's unhealthy about eating unpeeled groundnut? Africans are taking things too serious. Even the whites that are more health conscious than Africans are still more obese than us.

Inflation: See The Food I Bought For 1K (photo) / Harakiri & Michelin89 Discuss Traditional Cuisine. / 4_burners Table-top Gas Cooker For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8