Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

To Lose Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / To Lose Weight (2171 Views)

Foods You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Lose Weight by Tiana155(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Hello nairalanders, its me again i have a friend she fat, she has taken all medications that would make her lose weight, e.g fat burner, sliming tea, execise e.t.c. but all in vain so Now could u be so kind as to advise her on the kind of food she can be taking to lose some weight.
Re: To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
she should change the type of food she eats, she can change to whole grain and brown rice, she should eat more of fruits and drink more of water and aslo consuming protein daily(beans) would help alot. She should not stop exercising that will help her too, she has to be committed and keep at it for three months, none stop (at least set a 6 months goal to loose weight).
Re: To Lose Weight by GeorgeD1(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2011
good advice, ronkebp. nothing helps lose weight better than regular exercise. note the
key word there is 'regular' not just once in a blue moon excercise.
Re: To Lose Weight by ifit: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
Truth is, most of those things dont work and many are downright dangerous. Losing weight has to be done in a sustainable manner. Even if she lost weight through those drugs, it is not a sustainable weight management plan. I want to offer your friend a free 3 months subscription to the IfitAfrica plan. We offer diet and exercise plans. Nothing to lose,'she has nothing to lose but excess weight. Sending you the address to contact us to your mailbox.
Re: To Lose Weight by benheart(f): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2011
Pls am also intrested,i nid to loose some fat,mostly my arm its urgent
Re: To Lose Weight by MissyB3(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2011
Exercise, reduce the quantity of food you eat . . .
Re: To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hunger hurts but starving works
Re: To Lose Weight by Winthrop: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hi dear,
Here are some tips for weight loss.

Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea
and use fish oil
Re: To Lose Weight by kemmeye: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
Reduce your food portion and please stay away from white bread and red meat at all costs. If you start to come down your arms and belly fat will also come down i also recommend doing exercise that target the belly area or yoga

(1) (Reply)

Simple Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe / Garden Egg Sauce / How To Make Egg Salad With Avocado (breakfast Recipe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.