Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka (20378 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by buchilino(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Minemrys:

lol. Very sarcastic of u bro. But on a serious n0te, ibos aren't united. Its s0mething my ibo friends attested to. Same with m0st tribes sha.

NEVA SAY IGBOS R NOT UNITED. D NORTH NOS DAT IT'S NOT TRUE DATS Y WEN NK N IPBO STARTED DER CAMPAIGN OF SUCCESSION, DEY TOOK IT VERY SERIOUS. WE IGBOS MAY NOT B UNITED IN SOME ISSUES BUT WEN WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY, DATS WEN U WILL C D POWER OF D IGBO PPLE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
when silly dude was insisting on a boycott of the election He played himself
bakila:

He also choose to be the driver of Nnamdi Kanu to move his way into Anambra's mainstream politics.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by jude2009: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Wrong party, wrong timing, he is not popular and didn't have political goodwill.

Surprisingly, the popular ones end up betraying their people. I will never vote any Nigerian governor for 2nd tenure no matter how good his administration are. The heart of man is full of evil
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by pedel: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
The only way I remember the man was how he introduced a needless policy of new car plate numbers and driver's license when he was the head of FRSC. He is one of the corrupt elites during GEJ's disastrous rule. Thank God he lost money and the election.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
We can only hope for the best
jude2009:

Surprisingly, the popular ones end up betraying their people. I will never vote any Nigerian governor for 2nd tenure no matter how good his administration are. The heart of man is full of evil
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Wantedmiller: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017
okosodo:
Ibos problem is ITK. Everybody know pass each other, that is why the can never ever be united for a reasonable cause, betraying each other at the corner of breakthrough. I have been studying this tribe for years and this is my final submission

mumu brain........ I prophecy resetting.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2017
oga, u lost because ur plan b (mazi fertilizer NK-1) ran away like a coward he is...
u tot securing his bail go guarantee u votes, but he disappointed u as a coward wey him be

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Minemrys: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
buchilino:

NEVA SAY IGBOS R NOT UNITED. D NORTH NOS DAT IT'S NOT TRUE DATS Y WEN NK N IPBO STARTED DER CAMPAIGN OF SUCCESSION, DEY TOOK IT VERY SERIOUS. WE IGBOS MAY NOT B UNITED IN SOME ISSUES BUT WEN WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY, DATS WEN U WILL C D POWER OF D IGBO PPLE.
BUT WEN WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY, DATS WEN U WILL C D POWER OF D IGBO PPLE lols thats the human mentality for u. We all unite when we have a c0mm0n enemy bt unity against a c0mm0n enemy isn't the same as unity of ideas or objective. If indeed u guys were united, you guys would've voted ojukwu in 1999, 2003, 2007 to be Nigeria's president n0t the pdp or the yoruba ewedu eaterz or hausa/fulani terrorists who are ur c0mm0n enemies like you did en masse in those listed years lols. I respect u and ur views as a person bt bro, the fact is clear. Unity isn't by uniting to face a c0mm0n threat, thats humanity's basic instinct. Russia, u. S, china, german, n0rth korea will unite today if there was an alien threat of global proporti0ns, and thats n0t cause they love each other or are friends or united, but cause of the threat. What happens if that threat is no m0re? Thanks bro.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by eneyoduke(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Who dey ehco

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Minemrys: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2017
realhumanity:

With people having differing views, it means it is not a statement of fact but a statement of personal experience which cannot be generalized. A tribe is made up of people of different characters, so we can generalize based on some ppl attitude.

good. But then again if by statement of pers0nal experience is majority of people's opinion abt the igbos, isn't that equal to generalisation since majority translates to general opini0n of people? N0t that am trying to say i am right bt i do love an intelligent and healthy argument. And, the other guy did say it was his many yearz of study of 'these people'. What if he's fallacy was in his interacti0ns, association with the bad eggs am0ng the igbos who to him c0nstitutes the majority of the igbo? I believe badness/evilness or g0odness is in character and pers0n n0t in tribe, bt people tend to associate it m0re with tribe if many fr0m a tribe display such traits, which is wr0ng. But then every0ne has his own opini0n that needs to be respectd n0t c0ndemned.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2017
“On November 18 our people announced strongly their rejection of politicians.
IPOB would have given the vote but he chose to politic. Had he openly embraced IPOB and the Biafra ideology, its a sure win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2017
HOW OSITA CHIDOKA'S ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM DESTROYED HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE NAME OF CAMPAIGN. By Uchenna Makiavelli Stephen Just like Dom Nik said, "not all IGBOS are IPOB members but most Igbos are sympathetic to IPOB struggle" Not everyone who supports Kanu and IPOB agrees with election boycott. Infact many of Kanu and IPOB's supporters who are not IPOB members are not in support of boycott in Anambra. But they didn't come out to insult Kanu and IPOB. Many of them kept quiet, and were preparing to go out and vote, possibly Osita chidoka. You don't have to take my word for it, ask people like Eric Uchenna Chimara , Charles Ogbu and Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi Before this Anambra State election, majority of ipob members likiri Osita chidoka, at least the youths among them. And even those who support election boycott didn't single out any candidate to denigrate. Infact they didn't even mention any candidate, all they did was campaign for OFE NSALA DAY! While these things were happening, parties like APGA, APC, PDP are busy campaigning and selling their candidates' qualities to voters and also telling people why they should vote, but they never insulted IPOB or Kanu. What did Osita Chidoka 's media team do? They put all their energy, time and datas insulting Kanu and IPOB, they never for once tell people what the man plans​ to do for ndi Anambra! Some women among them are so intolerance and spiteful that they will make 20 updates​ and 19 of those updates are just insults to IPOB, Kanu and kanu's supporters. While IPOB went to grassroot conversing for election boycott, APGA/PDP/APC was also on ground selling their candidates, but chidoka's minions are online attacking Kanu and IPOB. They forgot that almost all the IPOB and Kanu sympathisers are also Osita's fans! They forgot that those who are kanu's fans that don't want to boycott elections are rooting for chidoka. I know 3 guys that decided not to vote because of the attitude of one of chidoka's online minions. The lady saw campaign money and became STUPID! Some of them was busy courting none igbos that love mocking igbos and Biafra struggle, sharing updates from none IGBOS who hates Biafra and are mocking Igbos and IPOB yet they said they support Biafra. They suddenly developed special love and bond with those none IGBOS who has always mocked IGBOS and always try to ridicule and bring IGBOS down. Those who are enemies to Biafran struggle became their sugar and honey. They joined them to laugh and mock IPOB,Kanu and his supporters daily. Bunch of brainless bimbos You go to comment sections you see them acting all "lovey Dovey" with those who hate and despise their own people. They will join in the mockeries and denigration, everytime I see these I just shake my head at the FOOLISHNESS. I wondered if Chidoka ever get feedbacks of how his online minions are fairing at all! From all the results I have seen so far, only APGA, APC and PDP are being mentioned, I am beginning to wonder if UPP and Chidoka even participated​ in the said election at all bruhhh I hope someone tells chidoka that his media team(the social media wing) destroyed him and demarketed him. People like me likiri the guy but was irritated by arrogance of some of his media team members, especially the ladies among them. They acted as if they are at war with IPOB, Kanu and his supporters, or they went behind to take money from other politicians just to make sure they destroy Chidoka! They even made many to start thinking the election was between Osita and IPOB. OSITA VS IPOB/KANU Because ha receivụrụ small change from Osita, ha rèè ugwu ha, bia here na e feeli na ha n'esuru utara n'elu anụ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by buchilino(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Minemrys:

BUT WEN WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY, DATS WEN U WILL C D POWER OF D IGBO PPLE lols thats the human mentality for u. We all unite when we have a c0mm0n enemy bt unity against a c0mm0n enemy isn't the same as unity of ideas or objective. If indeed u guys were united, you guys would've voted ojukwu in 1999, 2003, 2007 to be Nigeria's president n0t the pdp or the yoruba ewedu eaterz or hausa/fulani terrorists who are ur c0mm0n enemies like you did en masse in those listed years lols. I respect u and ur views as a person bt bro, the fact is clear. Unity isn't by uniting to face a c0mm0n threat, thats humanity's basic instinct. Russia, u. S, china, german, n0rth korea will unite today if there was an alien threat of global proporti0ns, and thats n0t cause they love each other or are friends or united, but cause of the threat. What happens if that threat is no m0re? Thanks bro.

IGBOS R LIKE D ANCIENT GREEKS, DAT MADE UP OF ATHENIANS, SPARTANS N OTHER GROUPS DAT MAKEUP GREECE. YES DEY DON'T AGREE BUT DAT DOESN'T MEAN DAT DEY WOULDN'T DEFEND GREECE. DATS D WAY IGBOS R. IF U UNDERSTAND D COMPLEXITY OF ANCIENT GREEKS, DEN U WILL UNDERSTAND IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
buchilino:

IGBOS R LIKE D ANCIENT GREEKS, DAT MADE UP OF ATHENIANS, SPARTANS N OTHER GROUPS DAT MAKEUP GREECE. YES DEY DON'T AGREE BUT DAT DOESN'T MEAN DAT DEY WOULDN'T DEFEND GREECE. DATS D WAY IGBOS R. IF U UNDERSTAND D COMPLEXITY OF ANCIENT GREEKS, DEN U WILL UNDERSTAND IGBOS.
oh, igbos aren't jews again? Okay. But we are still saying the same thing na. They only unite when they feel threatened by an enemy, and thats a human instinct. Oh, you think 2 enemies will sit back and watch a predator raid them without joining hands to fight it and later think of their differences after defeating it? Thats n0t unity. Its called an individual instinct for one's own survival. Unity is when one is happy with his neighbor and would be there to offer support even if he has n0thing to gain. Most igbos i kn0w only think of 2 things, their individual profit or loss. One with such mind wouldn't want to rub minds with an0ther if he has n0thing to profit. Unity is when u lo0k out for the other guy except yourself. Or is it n0t on nairaland that it was posted that Father Mbaka attested to the Anambra people seeing themselves as superior igbos and the ebonyi folk as inferior? Enugu can't marry imo person. Was it n0t on nairaland it was posted that a c0mmunity in an igbo state protested against the transfer of a bishop by the pope simply because he was fr0m an0ther state despite being an igbo man? We hear the stories everyday. Is it n0t in igbo land, a man who has made it fears returning to his people for fear of death? Thats unity for you bro. Thats unity.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Duru009(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oya go back to your PDP joooor
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Duru1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
okosodo:
Ibos problem is ITK. Everybody know pass each other, that is why the can never ever be united for a reasonable cause, betraying each other at the corner of breakthrough. I have been studying this tribe for years and this is my final submission

It is unfortunate you came from the clan of dunces. I never knew that some people want to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by poseidon12: 1:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Well said. You put up a good fight.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Duru1:

The guy will go no place if he thinks he will mix civilization with primitiveness. If he knows about political intrigues of Nigeria why on earth did he get into the Nigeria's political ring? He simply cannot wish his way through the political mud.

This kind of nonsense is why Nigeria never makes progress

Until decent people begin to run for election in a decent way and sane people vote for them we will be stuck in the mud.

You have given up to the status quo don’t malign others who believe we can do better.

Politics can not be the exclusive of thugs, armed robbers and gangsters. That’s not how it is in other countries!
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2017
okosodo:

The problem with Nigerians is when they discusss Nigerian politics they throw all international best practices to the wind.

If more Nigerians can be like Igbos May be our democracy will work better.

Why exactly do you want or expect 100% of an ethnic group to coalesce around one agenda not based on values but based on tribal sentiments? Isn’t that tribalism?

Igbos disagree a lot because it is part of our culture to be democratic by nature, we reach consensus through negotiations and elections and majority carry the day. This is how our tradition works even in town unions and village meetings. We don’t rely on a king or maximum ruler issuing maxims without any deliberations whatsoever.

If this my friend is not the very principles of democracy we yearn for as a Nation I don’t know what is.

Problem is one moment you lot accuse Igbos of not being Nationalist and the next moment you accuse the same group of not coalescing along tribal lines.

Nigeria and Nigerians really needs to do some soul searching. Igbos are not your problem really!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by HiddenShadow: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2017
EricIyke:
HOW OSITA CHIDOKA'S ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA
TEAM DESTROYED HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN
THE NAME OF CAMPAIGN.
By Uchenna Makiavelli Stephen
Just like Dom Nik said, "not all IGBOS are
IPOB members but most Igbos are
sympathetic to IPOB struggle"
Not everyone who supports Kanu and IPOB
agrees with election boycott. Infact many of
Kanu and IPOB's supporters who are not
IPOB members are not in support of boycott
in Anambra. But they didn't come out to
insult Kanu and IPOB.
Many of them kept quiet, and were
preparing to go out and vote, possibly Osita
chidoka. You don't have to take my word for
it, ask people like Eric Uchenna Chimara ,
Charles Ogbu and Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi
Before this Anambra State election, majority
of ipob members likiri Osita chidoka, at least
the youths among them. And even those
who support election boycott didn't single
out any candidate to denigrate. Infact they
didn't even mention any candidate, all they
did was campaign for OFE NSALA DAY!
While these things were happening, parties
like APGA, APC, PDP are busy campaigning
and selling their candidates' qualities to
voters and also telling people why they
should vote, but they never insulted IPOB or
Kanu.
What did Osita Chidoka 's media team do?
They put all their energy, time and datas
insulting Kanu and IPOB, they never for once
tell people what the man plans​ to do for
ndi Anambra! Some women among them
are so intolerance and spiteful that they will
make 20 updates​ and 19 of those updates
are just insults to IPOB, Kanu and kanu's
supporters.
While IPOB went to grassroot conversing for
election boycott, APGA/PDP/APC was also on
ground selling their candidates, but
chidoka's minions are online attacking Kanu
and IPOB.
They forgot that almost all the IPOB and
Kanu sympathisers are also Osita's fans!
They forgot that those who are kanu's fans
that don't want to boycott elections are
rooting for chidoka. I know 3 guys that
decided not to vote because of the attitude
of one of chidoka's online minions. The lady
saw campaign money and became STUPID!
Some of them was busy courting none
igbos that love mocking igbos and Biafra
struggle, sharing updates from none IGBOS
who hates Biafra and are mocking Igbos
and IPOB yet they said they support Biafra.
They suddenly developed special love and
bond with those none IGBOS who has
always mocked IGBOS and always try to
ridicule and bring IGBOS down. Those who
are enemies to Biafran struggle became
their sugar and honey. They joined them to
laugh and mock IPOB,Kanu and his
supporters daily. Bunch of brainless bimbos
You go to comment sections you see them
acting all "lovey Dovey" with those who hate
and despise their own people. They will join
in the mockeries and denigration, everytime
I see these I just shake my head at the
FOOLISHNESS. I wondered if Chidoka ever get
feedbacks of how his online minions are
fairing at all!
From all the results I have seen so far, only
APGA, APC and PDP are being mentioned, I
am beginning to wonder if UPP and Chidoka
even participated​ in the said election at all
bruhhh
I hope someone tells chidoka that his media
team(the social media wing) destroyed him
and demarketed him. People like me likiri
the guy but was irritated by arrogance of
some of his media team members, especially
the ladies among them. They acted as if they
are at war with IPOB, Kanu and his
supporters, or they went behind to take
money from other politicians just to make
sure they destroy Chidoka!
They even made many to start thinking the
election was between Osita and IPOB. OSITA
VS IPOB/KANU
Because ha receivụrụ small change from
Osita, ha rèè ugwu ha, bia here na e feeli na
ha n'esuru utara n'elu anụ!

You mean this

Pls link me to his online campaign site so that I can read and confirm with my eyes.

Chaiii he should have checked on those handling his campaign site.

Pls link me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by HiddenShadow: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2017
EricIyke:
HOW OSITA CHIDOKA'S ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM DESTROYED HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE NAME OF CAMPAIGN. By Uchenna Makiavelli Stephen Just like Dom Nik said, "not all IGBOS are IPOB members but most Igbos are sympathetic to IPOB struggle" Not everyone who supports Kanu and IPOB agrees with election boycott. Infact many of Kanu and IPOB's supporters who are not IPOB members are not in support of boycott in Anambra. But they didn't come out to insult Kanu and IPOB. Many of them kept quiet, and were preparing to go out and vote, possibly Osita chidoka. You don't have to take my word for it, ask people like Eric Uchenna Chimara , Charles Ogbu and Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi Before this Anambra State election, majority of ipob members likiri Osita chidoka, at least the youths among them. And even those who support election boycott didn't single out any candidate to denigrate. Infact they didn't even mention any candidate, all they did was campaign for OFE NSALA DAY! While these things were happening, parties like APGA, APC, PDP are busy campaigning and selling their candidates' qualities to voters and also telling people why they should vote, but they never insulted IPOB or Kanu. What did Osita Chidoka 's media team do? They put all their energy, time and datas insulting Kanu and IPOB, they never for once tell people what the man plans​ to do for ndi Anambra! Some women among them are so intolerance and spiteful that they will make 20 updates​ and 19 of those updates are just insults to IPOB, Kanu and kanu's supporters. While IPOB went to grassroot conversing for election boycott, APGA/PDP/APC was also on ground selling their candidates, but chidoka's minions are online attacking Kanu and IPOB. They forgot that almost all the IPOB and Kanu sympathisers are also Osita's fans! They forgot that those who are kanu's fans that don't want to boycott elections are rooting for chidoka. I know 3 guys that decided not to vote because of the attitude of one of chidoka's online minions. The lady saw campaign money and became STUPID! Some of them was busy courting none igbos that love mocking igbos and Biafra struggle, sharing updates from none IGBOS who hates Biafra and are mocking Igbos and IPOB yet they said they support Biafra. They suddenly developed special love and bond with those none IGBOS who has always mocked IGBOS and always try to ridicule and bring IGBOS down. Those who are enemies to Biafran struggle became their sugar and honey. They joined them to laugh and mock IPOB,Kanu and his supporters daily. Bunch of brainless bimbos You go to comment sections you see them acting all "lovey Dovey" with those who hate and despise their own people. They will join in the mockeries and denigration, everytime I see these I just shake my head at the FOOLISHNESS. I wondered if Chidoka ever get feedbacks of how his online minions are fairing at all! From all the results I have seen so far, only APGA, APC and PDP are being mentioned, I am beginning to wonder if UPP and Chidoka even participated​ in the said election at all bruhhh I hope someone tells chidoka that his media team(the social media wing) destroyed him and demarketed him. People like me likiri the guy but was irritated by arrogance of some of his media team members, especially the ladies among them. They acted as if they are at war with IPOB, Kanu and his supporters, or they went behind to take money from other politicians just to make sure they destroy Chidoka! They even made many to start thinking the election was between Osita and IPOB. OSITA VS IPOB/KANU Because ha receivụrụ small change from Osita, ha rèè ugwu ha, bia here na e feeli na ha n'esuru utara n'elu anụ!

tk4rd

This is why I support boycotting elections.
Even Chidoka's team was made up of anti Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
HiddenShadow:

tk4rd

He shot himself on the leg.
He forgot that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB control the larger part of all SS and SE states.
He would have been a good addition to the Biafra struggle if he had not spoiled things.
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You mean this

Pls link me to his online campaign site so that I can read and confirm with my eyes.

Chaiii he should have checked on those handling his campaign site.

Pls link me.
They were everywhere bro.
Making anti-IPOB posts and comments.
They attack IPOB members or anything IPOB related.
This is the link to his official Facebook Page.
https://mobile.facebook.com/ositadinma2017/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNTk4YzI5NDVkZTliMzliYjYyMWM0NGZiMzY1Njg3YjciLCJxdWVyeSI6Ik9zaXRhIENoaWRva2EiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjoxNTEzNzM4NjcyLCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjI0MTgwMzYxMjUyMTI4NiwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9
Re: Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka by tk4rd: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
HiddenShadow:

tk4rd

If you go on hunger-strike and no one noticed your hunger,, who suffered more.??
You.??
Or the people that failed to notice u.??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano 2019: APC Speaks On Substituting Ganduje’s Name Over Bribery Scandal / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested / Uzodinma: We Won’t Let Oshiomhole Be Humiliated Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.