Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

The massive Exmas promo!!!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The massive Exmas promo!!!! (1973 Views)

See The Massive Houses Reportedly Marked For Demolition By Kaduna State Govt (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:
�� THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE AND THE BEST REAL ESTATE COMPANY OF THE YEAR HAS GOT YOU COVERED FOR IT ���!!!
Presenting the masssive Christmas promo:

Do you know with just *250k you can be a homeowner with us before the year runs out?

Do you also know when you pay OUTRIGHT on any of our properties you get a 5% instant discount + 2 chicken, vegetable oil and rice ?
It only gets better…��

*Do you also know when you pay *OUTRIGHT for 5d PLOTS @ Lekki SUNRISE garden and ROYALTY GARDEN IDASHO you get;
-1 extra plot for free
-1 Chicken Perry Perry to celebrate Christmas with your family
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Lastly, do you also know you get 20% massive discount on our ABUJA properties? (HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE ABUJA AND ROYALTY PARK AND GARDEN ABUJA)
Give me one reason you won’t take advantage of this massive promo.
Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp me on 07036837554 for inspection and more enquiries.
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:
�� THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE AND THE BEST REAL ESTATE COMPANY OF THE YEAR HAS GOT YOU COVERED FOR IT ���!!!

Do you know with just *250k you can be a homeowner with us before the year runs out?

Do you also know when you pay OUTRIGHT on any of our properties you get a 5% instant discount + 2 chicken, vegetable oil and rice ?
It only gets better…��

*Do you also know when you pay *OUTRIGHT for 5d PLOTS @ Lekki SUNRISE garden and ROYALTY GARDEN IDASHO you get;
-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Lastly, do you also know you get 20% massive discount on our ABUJA properties? (HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE ABUJA AND ROYALTY PARK AND GARDEN ABUJA)
Hurry now!!!

Hurry limited plots available
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Thumbs Up To those Who Have Called and bought. what re you waiting for. call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

“The best investment on Earth is earth.” -- Louis Glickman, real estate investor
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

Do you also know when you pay OUTRIGHT on any of our properties you get a 5% instant discount + 2 chicken, vegetkoable oil and rice ?
It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

The future belongs to the wise
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Buy lands and own an empire for your generation
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Hurry now while offer lasts
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Interest Ibejulekki And Your Budget Is As Low As 600k? We Got You Coverd / Double Your Investment Within Six Months Through Secured Land Banking / 4 Bedroom With Penthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.