Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? (1071 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Honesty007(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
I know that AJ was not at his best vs carlos takam and man cannot predict his doom! but i want to ask u guys ,can AJ truly defeat the WBC Alabama bombbronze boxer who has been making mouth and doing what he says?
i am a bit afraid of a loss.That takam fight AJ won made wilder confident of a victory over AJ next year in a unification bout 2018.
i want ur opinion.
even WBO' champ Joshua parker underestimates AJ waking up to what is really going to happen?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Zanas: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Anthony Joshua will win. He may not be able to knock wilder out but he will definitely out point him
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by BabaIjebuXL(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2017
If I am AJ I won't fight the bronzebomber just yet! It's risky
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by prodiG(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
I dunno about AJ but if the ''bronze bomber'' hits him,he's going down.The guy has sledgehammer for fists.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Honesty007(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2017
its good to take risks.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Honesty007(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
prodiG:
I dunno about AJ but if the ''bronze bomber'' hits him,he's going down.The guy has sledgehammer for fists.

u r right but remember AJ knows how to block and also klitschko too had sledge hammer fists.what i think would happen is that AJ would win with uninanimous decision.he may fall down in one of the rounds or bleed.one thing every boxer must know is never underestimate AJ compare both boxers knockouts .AJ has better.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by prodiG(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Honesty007:

u r right but remember AJ knows how to block and also klitschko too had sledge hammer fists.what i think would happen is that AJ would win with uninanimous decision.he may fall down in one of the rounds or bleed.one thing every boxer must know is never underestimate AJ compare both boxers knockouts .AJ has better.
How is AJ's knockouts better? Deontay has a total of 39 fight,Won all with 38 KOs. shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Honesty007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
prodiG:
How is AJ's knockouts better? Deontay has a total of 39 fight,Won all with 38 KOs. shocked

i meant the way he knocked out his opponent is way far better than the way deontay wilder has been knocking out his own opponent.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by gtrader: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Is very risky to fight Deontay Wilder at this stage, let AJ give it more time. That nigga is very unpredictable but I'm little sure AJ would win. The odd is 55: 45. Very slim. Watch Deontay Wilder on YouTube and you will know better.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
AJ will win. Wilder you could argue is more experienced but since he became WBC champ I think he has actually regressed, and his competition has been fairly poor.
He style is also kind of wild, he throws huge haymakers. He was very reserved against Stiverne but I think against AJ then he would have trouble - AJ can be seen as a bit rigid, and essentially he fights using drills taught to him by McCracken, but its that discipline and good solid technique that beats a guy like Wilder.
If they fought right now then I would expect AJ to stop Wilder in the late rounds. Wilder can bang, so if he cought AJ clean it could be over but AJ and McCracken know that so he would use range, nullify and grind it out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder 2018:who Would Win??? by Honesty007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
AJ will win. Wilder you could argue is more experienced but since he became WBC champ I think he has actually regressed, and his competition has been fairly poor.
He style is also kind of wild, he throws huge haymakers. He was very reserved against Stiverne but I think against AJ then he would have trouble - AJ can be seen as a bit rigid, and essentially he fights using drills taught to him by McCracken, but its that discipline and good solid technique that beats a guy like Wilder.
If they fought right now then I would expect AJ to stop Wilder in the late rounds. Wilder can bang, so if he cought AJ clean it could be over but AJ and McCracken know that so he would use range, nullify and grind it out.

Thats awesome for AJ.wilder would certainly wear out.

(1) (Reply)

11:30am And 1pm Sure 9 Odds Games / Order Your Quality Sofa Set / Messi Magic Sends Barca 8 Points Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.