Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events (1698 Views)

Cakes For All Events / Enjoy 20% Discount On All Events Coverage (photography & Videography) / Mixed Cups BYOB Is Today At Barracuda Beach Resort In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by santorz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Need disposable cups and plates and take away packs at your event? we have them in stock ready made for you. Acquire the best party packs today at an affordable cost.
we are just a call away. we have got the quantities you need

call santorz on 09090862215

Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
santorz:
Need disposable cups and plates and take away packs at your event? we have them in stock ready made for you. Acquire the best party packs today at an affordable cost.
we are just a call away. we have got the quantities you need

call santorz on 09090862215

Do you know of any factory that produce such?
Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Jimwalex(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Do you know of any factory that produce such?
Bro howdy..please have you gotten the information? I need information concerning any manufacturer that produce paper disposable plates. Thank you
Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Jimwalex:

Bro howdy..please have you gotten the information? I need information concerning any manufacturer that produce paper disposable plates. Thank you

Sure I have, where do u base?
Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Jimwalex(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Sure I have, where do u base?
I am in the North, Niger state to be precised. Would you mind if I call you for details? I will appreciate your mobile number or email. Thank you
Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jimwalex:

I am in the North, Niger state to be precised. Would you mind if I call you for details? I will appreciate your mobile number or email. Thank you

OK... Let's use mail we can exchange numbers 4rm Dia...
Re: Disposable Assorted Cups And Plate For All Events by Jimwalex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

OK... Let's use mail we can exchange numbers 4rm Dia...
That is OK..mine is jeemohnooruddin@gmail.com
Tanx bro

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Xmas 2015 Free Greeting E-card Download Image / T.i. Hosting Live Ustream Today At 2pm Pst / 5pm Est / Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And Plain T-shirt For Printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.