Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion (409 Views)

Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion by Adieza(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
MY LETTER TO AFRICA PASTORS
By Yakubu Jimoh John
Dear Pastors,
Good day to all pastors, whether you are a true pastor of fake I don't care.
Let me Start with with definition of pastor? Who is a pastor?
A minister or a priest in a Christian church. You see to serve, not to cheat or abuse people right or be their God? It is futherly explained as to serve as a priest in a christian Church?
I am so amazed on how fake pastors has gained momentum today, it a thing of shamel, now causing tohu-bohu(confusion) in the Christian church. Churches in Africa Today especially West Africa. I am not so surprised on how the issue of fake prophets has arosed so high. Let me give me your reference to a bible verse.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
This are references from the bible, I wonder where our African Pastors have been thinking, My Note of warning to them is that they should not forget what what is the right mission.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Our Pastors have put the last mission into the first mission,
According to Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. The churches in Africa has been lowered and turned to Business Centres. Those G.O's in Nigeria have abandoned the first callings, am happy when I first watched the Dr Sunday Adelaja, Dr Aroms Aigbehi and other Men doing the revelations and educating us.
It painful, Thousands of souls are been lost to devil everyday, I cry everyday as I think about this, I am crying as am writing this. All these pastors should get better jobs and stop using church for business.
Let me state down the repercussions of this action they are doing:
Don't let people go astray through you pastors!
Luke 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
These pastors should get something better to engage their members into, They contribute largely into this economic downpour.
Instead of praying and praying till nothing happens, learn to work hard.
Dr Aroms was telling me one day, that whenever an African reach Europe it will be difficult for him/her to adapt.
Our Pastors should return to the right way, Build Industries and Entrepreneurs.
They should live a life worthy of emulations.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Africa.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1476988939053398&id=100002269179798

Re: African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion by Adieza(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Do you want to change the word of God? Is only in Africa we see fake pastors? No. Jesus and the apostles wrote to warn us to be alert,it doesn't stop fake pastors from operating. In fact many fake pastors will arise as there's nothing you and I can do about it.if Jesus warns of wars,famine e.t.c during the preparation for his coming, how much more fake pastors. So op take that way because many Christians are after miracles, breakthroughs so expect the worst from fake pastors. It has being there from the beginning
Re: African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion by 0temAtum: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Better not cry OP, it is necessary in this era because nature is at work to shift focus from religion to brain using. See what the DOCTUFOS of truth said :

Doctufos: Brainites 1:3-4

3. They did not know that the more the pastors, the more the atrocities that shall be committed in their religion, because pastors are the cancers of Krishtanite.
4. And the more the atrocities committed in religion, the more the homos who shall discover that they have been duped all their lives by religion. And many of such shall lose their religion, temporarily becoming neutral to anything called God or the gods.
Re: African Pastors Should Stop Being An Arm Robber- Opinion by Adieza(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Better not cry OP, it is necessary in this era because nature is at work to shift focus from religion to brain using. See what the DOCTUFOS of truth said :

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Things Which Necessitate Ghusl / Does Bible Prophecy Point To The Modern State Of Israel? / Satan At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.