Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help (927 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by buttie: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2010
i have to make a decision on either to face my ACCA squarely or my 40k payin job, im just 20 n have written ACCA up to the stage where it is now gettin serious. and i nid time to face it squarely what do you think i do?
Re: Help by AjanleKoko: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Well, if you can afford to study full-time, why not?
Full-time study is always the best, no matter what anyone says. Employers are usually not sympathetic to staff studying on company time.
But if you can't afford it, just find the time somewhere. Blank out the part of your life that is consuming your time asides work right now.
Re: Help by lekside44(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
this is a professional exam which is written at certain period of the year and not every time. well, if you attend lectures/tutorial class which clashes with your work, just set it off. makes private arrangement with some of lecturer and fixed the lecture period to your own spare time

(1) (Reply)

Cool Office Spaces Around The World / How Much Salary Is Very Good For A Graduate? / Industrial Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.