Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Was Your Dpr Test? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Was Your Dpr Test? (916 Views)

Dpr Anybody? / Dpr Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Dpr Test? by Chuks84(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
Mine was not good! I was shocked at the type of questions. After reading my GMAT from cover to cover, i discovered all my efforts were wasted. The questions were based Geography, Economics and physics. It was too technical! Integration. Differentiation, ah ah! it was too much o. Meanwhile who can answer this question: if everybody at a party shook and with each other, and there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people attended the party? DPR was my first aptitude test since becoming a graduate and i left the hall feeling like a dunce!
Re: How Was Your Dpr Test? by ntj: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
Dont worry, all the best!

(1) (Reply)

I need an experts advice on Information security. / Need Advice Between Telecoms And Networking/isp / What Is Ur Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.