Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Man Had A Prediction About My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Had A Prediction About My Life (323 Views)

"I See Blood", Pastor Suleman Drops Terrifying Prediction About Kogi Gov'ship / Cheating Wife,this Man Had Sex Wit Step Mom,house And Weather In �� / Can This Prediction About Schools Resumption Be Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Had A Prediction About My Life by cnash: 3:22am On Nov 20, 2017
at 18 years old a woman introduced me to her godfather and one of the first things he said to me was "Your life is going to be bigger than your hometown, Its something that you get from inside and that's how I feel about you"

Mind you, he doesn't know me, so how could he know this, what did he mean when he said this?
Re: A Man Had A Prediction About My Life by iPrevail(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2017
How old are you now? and how big is your hometown? undecided

Now, to answer your question, Mr godfather doesn't know jack shit. People have to talk and say things that sound important to stay relevant undecided

"I am the master of my fate(destiny), I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Way To Accept Blame When You Deserve It. / Movie: Step Sisters (2018) || Deckmob.com / Physically Challenged Persons Will Benefit From N217m Housing Project – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.