Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (50802 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Priscy01(f): 4:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Segun Wire became popular on Social Media after a viral video where he said he wants to become a “Yahoo Boy” when he grows up went viral on Social Media.

Segun who was begging on the streets was then interviewed on the streets, and the video became an instant hit.

An Instagram page @Segun_wire was immediately opened for the young boy, followed by some videos of him doing comedy skits on the page.

Pictures of Segun looking good, in expensive cars, clothes, haircut were also shared on the page, which led many to believe Segun is living well..

A picture of Segun in school uniform came online, with reports claiming he started school…

Now, a social media user, oreinlofty, who stumbled on Segun on the streets begging again, has called out Segun’s purported benefactor, Zlatan, for using the boy just to make money, and abandoning him back to the streets.

“Zlatan IBILE na bastard, so na FAKE LIFE him dey make this boy live for INSTAGRAM!! I met the innocent boy HOVERING on STREET and his Street friends confirmed it.

Zlatan IBILE is only using the boy for his personal pocket… The poor boy looks dirty and unkempt on STREET.. Begging for common food to eat from people on STREET…

I actually gave him little change from what I’ve got!! I swear this is not fair on the boy and his family, his elder brother looked the same, confirming it that @zlatan_ibile only comes from time to time to carry him away whenever he needs him to make money, money he won’t share with him (segun) at the end.

So if people think this @segun_wire boy is living a live of GLAMOUR I swear you are f*cking mistakes!! Shout out to all those bastards that make people think they are helping the helpless through the social media while in real life, it’s all BULLSHIT”

A quick check on Segun Wire’s Instagram page shows he promoted a lot of singles using the account, and currently has 189,000 followers… But then, the last post made on the account was on 30th of October.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/segun-wire-goes-back-to-begging-on.html

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Priscy01(f): 4:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Watch video here>>> http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/segun-wire-goes-back-to-begging-on.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by BruncleZuma: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2017
This goes to say; shine your eyes, not everything that is posted on social media, glitters and has 5000 retweets is real.

[img]https:///media/10-22-2015/YyL4XT.gif[/img]

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Smellingmouth: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan Ibile kor.. Zlatan Ibrahimovic ni..

Am i the only one who doesn't know the two people in question?

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Zlatan Ibile kor.. Zlatan Ibrahimovic ni..

Am i the only one who dosen't know the two people in question?

No, You are not alone.

But readers are leader. You can read the post for sake of understanding.

I've read it!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Smellingmouth: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

No, You are not alone.

But readers are leader. You can read the post for sake of understanding.

I've read it!

13 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Settingz321(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Introducing a fake life style into the young child is a crime......... Zlatan or whatever they call you remember karma, y attempting what u can't afford?

12 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Sanchez01: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Are the boy's parents in any way alive? If yes, then they haven't done well, if no, why are his relations mum over him?

The boy has been exposed to so much ills already and it would take a superb series of counselling to rid him off the horrible shortcut mentality.

The so-called guy who claimed to be helping the boy found it funny that the boy still says he would take on cyber fraud when he comes of age.

Sadly, we don't have functioning juvenile/corrective institutions in this country.

13 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by itspzpics(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2017
that's ppl for u oo

meanwhile
New Photo of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted at Aremu Afolayan Birthday.>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/new-photo-of-pretty-lady-with-big-front.html?m=0
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Adeoba10(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Where segun parent dey? Abi na Zlatan born am?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by sinceraconcept(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
Are the boy's parents in any way alive? If yes, then they haven't done well, if no, why are his relations mum over him?

The boy has been exposed to so much ills already and it would take a superb series of counselling to rid him off the horrible shortcut mentality.

The so-called guy who claimed to be helping the boy found it funny that the boy still says he would take on cyber fraud when he comes of age.

Sadly, we don't have functioning juvenile/corrective institutions in this country.
it should be made a crime in Nigeria's for parents to have children when they cant take care of them. the poor boy is left on the street to beg ,oga o. hmmmn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Anybody wey dy believe social media and mainstream media lifestyle never listen to Rick Ross Idols become rivals. Ur eye go clear...shiit

8 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by GoggleB(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:

Why did you bold I've read it?
Past tense of read is read pronounced as /red/

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by veekid(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Who are their two?
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by MrGreenMavro: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by freeman95(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Na wa

Kuku buy Lappy for this boy, its obvious he's gonna end up an internet fraudster no doubt...

grin
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by nairalandfreak(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Does he have parents? Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by jeamie(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Yahoo boy wannabe grin
Rada Rada angry
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by freeman95(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
post=62542618:
There isnt to me for everything under the sun, a time to enjoy and a time to pay back!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature.......

U deliver in Lagos?
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by DIKEnaWAR: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
That's what real yahoo boys do; begging.
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by rawtouch: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
cool
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by johnstar(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by johnstar(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
freeman95:

U deliver in Lagos?

U wn chop barbecue cheesy grin

Make dm deliver for me too?? I dey egbeda nw o

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by freeman95(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2017
johnstar:

U wn chop barbecue cheesy grin

Make dm deliver for me too?? I dey egbeda nw o

Baba mi

I wan chop make I fat small grin
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by freeman95(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2017
post=62542786:

For now we work for clients at parties.
Weddings, birthdays, house warming, bridal showers, get together, reunion, Companies end of the year parties etc.
We do it more as a catering outfit for now.
But very soon, we will open some branches.
We are based in Lagos, but can work anywhere in the nation.
Thank you bro.

Erm no shop where we can buy ?

Cos the way u take deh advertise I want to believe the thing go sweet well well grin

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by DIKEnaWAR: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2017
freeman95:
Na wa

Kuku buy Lappy for this boy, its obvious he's gonna end up an internet fraudster no doubt...

grin

That is if he gets that lucky. I think motor park tout is what he looks like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by darkenkach(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Segun wire!
Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by freeman95(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

That is if he gets that lucky. I think motor park tout is what he looks like.

Lol

I don't mean to be mean or anything but u are somewhat correct, he has the face already grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Coco Adeleke's Wedding (Davido's Sister) / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.