Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) (50514 Views)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mama ug Lee and papa ug Lee

Who come dash her that beauty >sad
smiley they r not.
She's jus light skinned that's y u think she's that beautiful.

She's jus attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Where did all that beauty come from? tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by obailala(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go sleep
Come let us go... wink
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
why she dey laff like that,she never wed before?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Sterope(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Her parents are good looking, especially her mum.

Most of you wouldn't even look half this good when you are this old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
She has a powerful smile..
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by YINKS89(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
DNA needs to b done..... Juz sayin ooo.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Opelwonder(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2017
shadrach77:
Can we rest from this Banky W wedding already! undecided
plssssssssss. Am begging. Am on my kneels
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2017
sniperr007:

smiley they r not.
She's jus light skinned that's y u think she's that beautiful.

She's jus attractive.
Why is she light skinned when both parent are as dark as that?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by hinograce: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2017
her Dad is fair, it is aging that isnt making him look light
Bigsteveg:

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Gene na
I think maybe her papa or mama has the gene in them. Na for her the gene show.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Jhenny(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
hinge race:
her Dad is fair, it is aging that isnt making him look light
My dad is over 60,doesn't cream and yet still fair. she posted a pix of her family on her instagram page and she was d only fair one amongst them. She probably bleached or...... . just saying sha

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
obailala:
Come let us go... wink
Who be this?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Dollabiz: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Ask google. angry
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by shapman: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Isn't she lovely!!!

iPhone 5s for sale. Best buy!

https://www.nairaland.com/4186845/very-neat-iphone-5s-available
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by obailala(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who be this?
Your spirit!
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:
Makeshift parents right? Because these can't be her real parents. undecided

Which one be makeshift parents again? Una no go kill me.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Lanretoye:
why she dey laff like that,she never wed before?

I taya o. Well, may be this is her first time of being a bride.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Her mama fine pass her jor.. She carry her papa nose

Esan ppl too dey fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
obailala:
Your spirit!
Dey your lane
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by obailala(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Dey your lane
I will... with you!
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Who come dash her that beauty angry
abeg go wash ur eyes.... U call those ppl ugly?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:
Makeshift parents right? Because these can't be her real parents. undecided
check her nose and her father's
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by waleylagboy: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
waiting for my own turn.... he who finds a wife find a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord....
Adesuaetomi was my celebrity crush...
meanwhile I love � this lady so much...
like if u want to see us together....

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
automatix:
I told someone that this girl is Benin but they were arguing blindly.... look at her wedding outfit and tell me what that is?
she is not Benin.... But Ishan part of edo state

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

it's like dat in Esan homes in Edo state... Maybe one of her grandparents is fair

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Lexxyboz77: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2017
D parent are not happy in depth
The traditional wedding should have be done in Benin. That should have given them more happiness. But money talk bullshit learn or listen.....

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Who come dash her that beauty angry

Gateman. grin
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Make the marriage sha Last. Dis wan wey don turn national issue.

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Make the marriage sha Last. Dis wan wey don turn national issue.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by addikt(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
obailala:

Make we see una own parents (especially when they get old)... or let's see your own children.

Children ke, that one that can not do...� grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Korra Obidi Gives Birth At Home Through Water Birth On Facebook Live / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.