Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,340 members, 7,850,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Applying For US Visa For An Elderly Person - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For US Visa For An Elderly Person (436 Views)

Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? / Elderly Woman Manhandled At The Nigerian Embassy In Italy (Pics) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Applying For US Visa For An Elderly Person by topciano3000(f): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello house, good morning to you all. Please I'm trying to get a visa for my mum. She has no wards in the United States so I don't know what to fill in the form. I also don't want to use any of my relatives over there. Please any idea how to go about this. I would appreciate your input. Thanks y'all
Re: Applying For US Visa For An Elderly Person by skedman(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=topciano3000 post=62540630]Hello house, good morning to you all. Please I'm trying to get a visa for my mum. She has no wards in the United States so I don't know what to fill in the form. I also don't want to use any of my relatives over there. Please any idea how to go about this. I would appreciate your input. Is she going for visiting ,tourist, medical,immigration or permanent stay.
However,if she is going there for visiting or tourist then she only need hotel reservation and her bank statement must make sense and finally hope she is not above 85.
If she is not going because of the above then she needs some one there
Re: Applying For US Visa For An Elderly Person by justwise(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Please post this in one of US visa threads here

(1)

Isn't This DANGEROUS? / 2018 City Ranking: Lagos & Abuja Rank Low On Global Quality Of Living Index For / Urgent Help Needed From Any Citizen Or Resident In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.