Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) (24287 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by updatechange(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
This is why I support banning of these motorcycles they have caused too much untimely deaths cry

RIP to d deads
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh Jehovah

Watch over us

As we leave our houses watch over us

As we return to our houses watch over us

Protect us from deaths cold hands

May we never be snatched early by death
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
When a motorcycle has an accident, the rider and passenger are completely exposed. This usually causes serious injuries, amputation or death. This is the reason I support the ban on Okadas in Lagos.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Omo see virgin pussssssy wey dem waste o

Afonjas and obsession with women private parts; they have zero regard for the dead. They will sleep with anything including dead women. What a people!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by globemoney: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2017
raker300:
Okada has been banned so many times on that express.

Because of election, Obiano had to soft-peddle that policy.

Now see what it costs us?

I want to see a total ban of okada in anambra major cities including; awka, nnewi, onitsha, ekwulobia, ogidi etc
I have always said it okada should be banned totattly. Now that obiano has won, ban okada now
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
If Nigerians can stop patronizing the okada men on that expressway there will be no need to ban okada. Unfortunately after typing RIP to the victims we jump to another okada man in that expressway for a lift. lipsrsealed
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonjas and obsession with women private parts; they have zero regard for the dead. They will sleep with anything including dead women. What a people!
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Obiano has paid his dues with their blood... at shall never be well with Buhari
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2017
It has to be completely banned. The average Nigerian, when he/she is in a hurry or there is traffic hold up forgets about safety... and just starts looking for Okada - so if the temptation is there people would always use it and assume that nothing would happen to them. These motorcycles should not even be on the road in the 1st place.

I remember when Lagos state banned Okada in all the roads in Ikeja, everybody was making noise that time, now nobody looks for Okada when they are in Ikeja.

Afritop:
If Nigerians can stop patronizing the okada men on that expressway there will be no need to ban okada. Unfortunately after typing RIP to the victims we jump to another okada man in that expressway for a lift.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afritop:
If Nigerians can stop patronizing the okada men on that expressway there will be no need to ban okada. Unfortunately after typing RIP to the victims we jump to another okada man in that expressway for a lift.
Absolutely! nigerians are confused people some of them will even be calling for a ban on okada while sitting on an okada grin. stop using okada and they will disappear!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
okada oooo.... why take express way??
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
AfriAskMen:
It has to be completely banned. The average Nigerian, when he/she is in a hurry or there is traffic hold up forgets about safety... and just starts looking for Okada - so if the temptation is there people would always use it and assume that nothing would happen to them. These motorcycles should not even be on the road in the 1st place.

I remember when Lagos state banned Okada in all the roads in Ikeja, everybody was making noise that time, now nobody looks for Okada when they are in Ikeja.

I am Afraid i don't Agree! what could be more important or urgent than one's SAFETY?
SAFETY is paramount! i bet this dead individuals assumed they will be save too! there are no assumption when it comes to SAFETY! until the mindset of been in a hurry and the frown upon SAFETY declines these kinda Avoidable accident will never stop! and why do these okada folks always! always! Ignores traffic rules? it beats my Imagination why Any sane human would put their lifes at risks just to get to a destination 10 minutes early or just for running late to a destination sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Samuel1106(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
I saw the accident scene yesterday...... Oh... what a loss. Both victims were beyond recognition. The rate lorry drivers drive at high speed on that busy Aroma-Kwata end of the Enugu-Onitsha express way is really something else. And most of the Okada riders ride without caution. Always on the wrong lane. If you talk to them, they will be the first to rain insults on you. Teaching you how to drive your car. It was indeed a black Sunday. RIP beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
I saw Dem yesterday, RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by IamArleck(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
aww! RIP slay mama
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
i never drive against traffic.
catch me switching lanes in my black on black suv.
broke ppl go burn in hell.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Paulosky1900: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
human being are just dusts and sand may GOD help us
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
OMG! Why? May her soul rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
RIP young lady
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by emmypero10(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Can you ever be serious for once in your lifetime,it's the death you are talking about here....
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
IYANGBALI:
and e go don come carry you because you worwor

smh.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Exceptionalgod:

[s]
if ur brain is still working, u should kno it's a typographical error.... and what's ur biz with my comment..... I only saw the ladies pix... why not drop ur comment and leave.... I don't av ur time

[/s]

rip to the dead souls once again
ok i agree with u. U are right. If death was to spare people by means of beauty. U would have been dead by now cos u are not even near average talkless of being called beautiful.
And u even had to change ur profile picture which is more uglier than the earlier one.
Infact Au revoir.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
[s] Obiano has paid his dues with their blood... at shall never be well with Buhari [/s]
ur moniker no be AfonjaCow again? Useless ipob idiot.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ur moniker no be AfonjaCow again? Useless ipob idiot.
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok i agree with u. U are right. If death was to spare people by means of beauty. U would have been dead by now cos u are not even near average talkless of being called beautiful.
And u even had to change ur profile picture which is more uglier than the earlier one.
Infact Au revoir.

huh huh... handsome man/woman, I sight U .. the mistake I made was I replied ur first comment.....
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
So what's graphic about the picture?
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:
So what's graphic about the picture?
u no get eyes abi?
Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017

Re: Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Moganajoe: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
zoba88:
more

RIP to the dead....
But the rider himself no get pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Scrap Trailer Falls On Vehicles In Ikorodu. Photos / What Did 2019 Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.