Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George (627 Views)

Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Olabode George, former Deputy National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and frontline aspirant for the position of national chairman of the party, has dared anyone to publicly declare that he had been zoned out of the race.

The national convention holds December 9.

A visibly angry George, who spoke with INDEPENDENT on Sunday, condemned the micro-zoning carried out by the South West caucus of the party in which it zoned the position of National Treasurer to Ekiti and Deputy National Woman Leader to Lagos.

He singled out Eddy Olafeso, the party’s National Vice Chairman (South West) of being responsible for the crisis.

A member of the South West caucus of the party had told INDEPENDENT that with the micro-zoning, George and Tunde Adeniran, another aspirant for the national chairmanship position, had both been edged out of the race.

“With the micro-zoning of national offices to Lagos and Ekiti, Bode George and Adeniran have been edged out of the PDP chairmanship race,” the party source had said.

This was after the South West caucus zoned various executive positions allocated to it, with Lagos and Ekiti getting two prominent positions.

The positions are deputy national women leader and national treasurer.

However, speaking on the micro-zoning, Bode George, who will be taking his campaign to Delta State on Tuesday, said those behind it didn’t mean well for the PDP and had not learnt any lesson from the crisis the party just survived.

“They are only being dubious. They said they micro-zoned the position of national treasurer to Ekiti.

“It is a very dangerous trend. The position of deputy national woman leader is like an ex-officio.
On the claim that he had been edged out of the race, he said, “Eddy Olafeso can never say I have been edged out of the chairmanship race except he has mental problem.

“Never in his life can he say that. You can quote me on this.

“I know those who are trying to spin this, but these are people who don’t understand the party.

“They have no knowledge about the way this party works. I challenge Eddy to publicly come out and say I have been zoned out of the race.
https://independent.ng/nobody-can-edge-me-out-of-pdp-chair-race-says-bode-george/

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by Homeboiy: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2017
Oshi
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Dont mind them Bode George grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
One day one trouble

A house divided against itself

Baba bode carry go

You are the rightful owner of the post

Sai bode George
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Dont mind them Bode George grin

We only recognized him

He's the authentic chairman in waiting
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

We only recognized him

Yes oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Oshi

Don't say that again young man

He will be the life chairman
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by aolawale025: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
At this time, the PDP needs a courageous chairman in the person of Bode George
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
aolawale025:

Thumbs up

That's patriotism
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

We only recognized him

Sarrki, is NgeneUkwenu a she or a he or both or it?? grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sarrki, is NgeneUkwenu a she or a he or both or it?? grin

Very simple

I have 2 answers for you my dear friend

(1)Ask Google

(2)/Ask lalasticlala, myndd44 or seun
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

We only recognized him

Patriotic Nigerian here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Patriotic Nigerian here!

Thank you Ma

Obiano loading 2023

We can trust him
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by anonimi: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:
We only recognized him

Tewonde George will fail just like the Sheriff mole planted by Barawo Bubu and the All Poverty Congress, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by anonimi: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
aolawale025:

A courageous ex-convict will certainly gladden the hearts of the corrupt conmen in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

Bode George: Former ex-convict turns Lagos role model
April 11 2017

In October 2009, Bode George was found guilty of conspiracy, disobedience to lawful order, abuse of office and illegal award of contracts worth N84b while he was chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

He was sentenced to 30 months in jail as a result

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by shakarasquare: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Gunmen storm commissioner’s house, kill three
Three persons were killed in Ukanafun Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State on Sunday when gunmen stormed the country home of the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs in the state, Udo Ekpenyong. Readmore http://metrobusinessnews.com/2017/11/19/gunmen-storm-commissioners-house-kill-three/
Re: Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George by aolawale025: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

A courageous ex-convict will certainly gladden the hearts of the corrupt conmen in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

The Supreme Court nullified his conviction

(1) (Reply)

Best Vice-president For Nigeria Ever. / PDP Reveals Alleged Source Of Stolen Funds For Buhari’s Presidential Campaign / New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.