Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman (10980 Views)

Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman by HomeOfMe(f): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Tunji Shelle, former Lagos State Chairman of the PDP on Sunday, described Jimi Agbaje, a national chairmanship aspirant of the party, as a comedian who should not be taken seriously by anyone.

“I think Jimi Agbaje is not somebody that should be taken seriously. To me, he is nothing but a comedian.

“He is not campaigning. He just feels some godfathers are somewhere who will just hand over the position to him. Who is going to make him chairman?

“Here is somebody who is not qualified. Somebody who is not experienced, and has not held any position in the party before.

“He now comes out and says he wants to become the national chairman of our party.

“Does that make sense? Which national chairman does he want to be? It could be embarrassing and I will advise him to stop wasting his time,” he said.
https://independent.ng/nobody-can-edge-me-out-of-pdp-chair-race-says-bode-george/
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Your house is divided and you want nigerians to trust you,Hell NO! If PDP is smart,they'd know there àre a bunch of APC moles in PDP disguised as members,eg Fayose,causing chaos and making the party look unserious and useless.
Re: PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman by Lilimax(f): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

If wise, smart, educated people like Lilimax stay on the sidelines rather than joining up and mobilising other smart people to do likewise, the political parties will continue to need gut and muscles to move with the agberos, almajiris etc that we allow to determine who/how we are ruled ruined. Not so

Hmmm... undecided Yeye dey smell embarassed
Re: PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman by anonimi: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lilimax:
Hmmm... undecided Yeye dey smell embarassed

Why do you say that?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

Why do you say that?
Because today is my birthday. Wish me happy birthday nah

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman by anonimi: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lilimax:
Because today is my birthday. Wish me happy birthday nah

Happy birthday. LLNP.
Oya wey the rice plus plus grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Reject Nomination Forms From Shadowy Group" - Afenifere, PDP, Others Ask Buhari / Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.