Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko (15011 Views)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by ofuonyebi: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2017
he knows he has no where to hide for the sword of Damocles of corruption hanging on his neck...

and he knows he cannot even win the pdp chair talk less of presidency of Nigeria..

that was why he's looking for a soft landing...begging buhari to congratulate him for his 67-birthday

whether you decamp to APC or not, remember what happened to saraki....no more hide out for corruption...oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm not surprised.

That's why he was wishing for the president to call him on his birthday.

Fayose may try but he would surely be rejected by the APC hierarchy.
how can u believe this ? someone that is trying on his own part to bring down ApC. i find it hard to believe that anybody could chop poo from ApC
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by donqx: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2017
I know
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Anambra.

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Rhemata: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
How authentic? Is this another form of distraction? embarassed sad
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by sammhi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm not surprised.

very false .... it means you dont know what politicians and politics are
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by kinibigdeal(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm not surprised.

Am surprised you believe this

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Crocky23: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by MightySparrow: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
dadavivo:
Ok

Abraham Lincoln used Internet.?

There is God oooo.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by GavelSlam: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
how can u believe this ? someone that is trying on his own part to bring down ApC. i find it hard to believe that anybody could chop poo from ApC

Believe Fayose at your own peril.

Did anyone expect Obanikoro to decamp?

Fayose is in an even more desperate situation and you would see it with time.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by autonomous22: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
davbaba:
APC can lie

Dey can lie for African
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by iamkneeyi: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
He hehe...ok nah..

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
He wants to avoid persecution after he has left office. His calculations about London trip failed.

His kinsmen will betray him as usual and Jubrin will catch him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by bid4rich(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
And some Orc will believe this lies Oooo.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by obataokenwa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
dadavivo:
Ok
Internet was not available during the time of Lincoln. Stop this fake quotations
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by spartacus11(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Former Senate Deputy Chief Whip, Gbenga Aluko on Sunday accused Governor Ayo Fayose, Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ forum of making surreptitious moves to join the All Progressives Congress (APC), having realized that the PDP can’t win the impending election.

Aluko, who declined further explanation on the moves being made by Fayose over this allegation, said: “In APC, there is no move that you make that a leader like me won’t know.

Fayose knew that he can’t win the forthcoming election and we are following every of his moves and attempt to join APC”.

Aluko, added that Fayose had always been riding on back of the presidency to win election, saying the 2003 and 2014 elections that produced him as a governor were fraught with irregularities.

Aspirants from the south senatorial district are agitating for the zoning of the governorship ticket to the area, which has never produced the governor since 1999. At a press conference in Ado Ekiti on Sunday, where he reviewed his visits to 11 local governments and 122 wards to canvass for votes ahead of the APC primaries, Aluko said Fayemi shared the view that it is the time for the south to produce the governor.

Meanwhile, Fayose’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in a statement Sunday night , said to say ‘Mr Ayodele Fayose is making moves to defect to APC, is false’ and that

Joining APC was like leaving Jesus Christ for Satan.

If pdp is jesus, i rather worship satan

No wonder dey told us gej is like jesus

Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by excel101(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm not surprised.

Can't you see it that he was just pulling the president legs.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Organizer111222(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
I have said this from day one fayose is going to end in APC
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

mtcheeeeew!!!! How is he in a desperate situation oooo,I'm not surprise you believed it,you re a well known sycophant with no shame on nairaland.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

mtcheeeeew!!!! How is he in a desperate situation oooo,I'm not surprise you believed it because you re a well known sycophant with no shame on nairaland.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Former Senate Deputy Chief Whip, Gbenga Aluko on Sunday accused Governor Ayo Fayose, Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Governors’ forum of making surreptitious moves to join the All Progressives Congress (APC), having realized that the PDP can’t win the impending election.

Aluko, who declined further explanation on the moves being made by Fayose over this allegation, said: “In APC, there is no move that you make that a leader like me won’t know.

Fayose knew that he can’t win the forthcoming election and we are following every of his moves and attempt to join APC”.

Aluko, added that Fayose had always been riding on back of the presidency to win election, saying the 2003 and 2014 elections that produced him as a governor were fraught with irregularities.

Aspirants from the south senatorial district are agitating for the zoning of the governorship ticket to the area, which has never produced the governor since 1999. At a press conference in Ado Ekiti on Sunday, where he reviewed his visits to 11 local governments and 122 wards to canvass for votes ahead of the APC primaries, Aluko said Fayemi shared the view that it is the time for the south to produce the governor.

Meanwhile, Fayose’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in a statement Sunday night , said to say ‘Mr Ayodele Fayose is making moves to defect to APC, is false’ and that Joining APC was like leaving Jesus Christ for Satan.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/fayose-secretly-planning-to-join-apc.html

L

Government of LIES Mohammed.
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by ofuonyebi: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
I know that some corrupt idiots would come out to deny this...

but behind every multitude of words of lies, there is an iota of one truth..

politicians in this part of the world are thieves, liers and chameleon...always deceiving the people..sio...oo
Re: Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko by Laka2bor(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
GavelSlam:
I'm not surprised.

U Dont Even Know Fayose To No What He Can Do, He Is A Man Of Honour, He Can Neva Try Such, If He Is Ready To Join Apc Today Is Not Unknown Local Senator Who Want To Use Him As Campaign Dat Wil Alert Ekiti. Since Last Year When Asiwaju & Aregbesola Wt Real Apc Member In S/ West Av Being, Meeting, Sleeping, Eating, Rally Round Fayose In Ekiti, Even Present Speaker Of NHA. Osoko Wl Neva Do Dat Shit i.e Fayose Vs Obasanjo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process / Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / 2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.