Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) (19822 Views)

Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / Construction Of The Kara Bridge-Berger Of The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by gulfer: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please stop calling those Red Buses BRT, they are nothing but glorified Molues. They are terrors on our roads.
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by odutolasodiq(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Three fatal accidents in the space of one week on the same kara bridge. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by Tunks2017(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
niggi4life:
This is serious and unfortunately the casualties may be high..

I really dont understand why we Nigerians are always on the "rush" while driving... That's how some useless guys were driving rough yesterday, pulling stunts on this our Naija roads and overtaking every single automobile they saw on the road, i just swerved for them when they saw i was obstructing their way.... Some few mins later, i saw them ( Having collided with a commercial bus) speaking grammar... I just shook my head and continued my journey. Life has no duplicate... I tell people,,, once your driver is driving rough,, call him to order rather than keep mute.

Nigerian drivers are always in a hurry..........to where I'm not sure shocked
All accidents are caused by overspeeding and lousy lane changing, Even if the roads are good they will turn it to formula 1 angry
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by FrankGiel: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
No heavy duty vehicle, trucks, large buses should be allowed to go above 60 km/hr. It shouldn't be allowed.. Enforce laws to have owners put 'limits' that prevent their vehicle from going above 60.. Arrest vehicles that fail to comply.. Simple
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by linearity: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Untainted007:
Haaaaaa, the speed from both parties must have been too much. May God's protection always be there for us. We won't die untimely death by God's grace.

Speed from both parties? How did you arrived at that conclusion given that the BRT bus hit the other bus from behind, thereby causing the accident?
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by ezebunafo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
DemonHunTER:
embarassed Hope no life was lost?
I saw two elderly women dead I guess being loaded at the back of frsc truck.I passed there that moment.
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op that's not a collision nah. No warning sef
Re: BRT Collides With Commercial Bus On Kara Bridge, Ogun State (photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Isn't that LRU? Lagos rescuing Ogun since 18bc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Return From Libya / Commercial Bus Plunges Into Ogun River, 10 People feared Dead / Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In Kyrgyzstan Killing 37 People - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.