Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Chang My Adsense Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Chang My Adsense Address (2645 Views)

Would I Still Be Sent Google Adsense Address Verification Pin After This? / USA, UK And Nigeria Adsense Address Verification Services / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Please I need help urgently, I bought a UK AdSense, the original owner invited me and made me admin but I forget to change the address. Now I've crossed the tresh hold and found out that I need to log in with the original owner gmail in before I can change anything and I've lost contact with the person. Please is there any thin I can do about this or is the account lost?
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by hoesaintloyal(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
casnido2:
Please I need help urgently, I bought a UK AdSense, the original owner invited me and made me admin but I forget to change the address. Now I've crossed the tresh hold and found out that I need to log in with the original owner gmail in before I can change anything and I've lost contact with the person. Please is there any thin I can do about this or is the account lost?

Can't you log in to the account?
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
hoesaintloyal:

Can't you log in to the account?
Tnks for your reply, I can log into d account through my own gmail but can't edit or change anything. The pen sign dat appears on the address used to change it is not there.
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by W3lord: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
There is a link that adsense use to send to new Gmail made admin, it expires after 28 days.
*Modified
What I mean is that you didn't click the link to verify your self as the new admin, you only accepted the invitation and secondly you didn't care to check adsense dashboard because they would have informed you one time or so about a pending link that need to grant u final access
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
W3lord:
There is a link that adsense use to send to new Gmail made admin, it expires after 28 days.
Yes, what I wnt to change is the primary contact.
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by KnowMore: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Try and reset your gmail password, once that is done give AdSense some few weeks from the date they sent the first pin to your wrong address.

After 3 to 4 weeks AdSense will ask you to request for a new pin. Kindly change your AdSense address While requesting for a new pin.

Hope that helps you out

You can also so check out this guide I wrote about Npower Verification 2017
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by victemige: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2017
casnido2:

Are you not an Administrator on the Account?

If you are an administrator, you have to wait about 3 weeks before you can edit it because Adsense will send the PIN to the initial Address first immediately you reach the $10 threshold.

NOTE: You can't really change a UK address to Nigeria Address on Adsense.
To change your address you have to disable your account and reapply again with your Nigeria address.

But, if have someone UK, you can use his/her address so that if your Adsense send your pin, they can receive it for.
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by konjinus(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Adsense for sale. Email me on yakman655@gmail.com very affordable price
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by maxwell767(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by designer01(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2017
k
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by Syphonn(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
THIS IS COMPLICATED, BUT IF YOU CAN LOGIN TO THE ADSENSE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE PIN AFTER ONE MONTH. THAT IS WHEN THEY HAVE DELIVERED THE PIN TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THEN YOU REQUIRE A NEW ONE AND CHANGE ADDRESS PRIOR TO THE ACTION.

Sex life: Questions and answers from a professional
What are the risks of not ejaculating for over 8 months?

Generally, there are few dangers related with low recurrence of discharge. Sperm is made in the gonads and is put away in a tubular structure known as the epididymis which has a huge stockpiling limit. In the event that an excessive amount of sperm is available,

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/questions-people-ask-about-stds/
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by designer01(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
You all need to check

THIS SITE out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chang My Adsense Address by loobby(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Contact me via signature
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by Licht: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
UK Verified adsense with 9 pounds for sale.
Contact me on whatsapp via +2348067095792
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by PoshOmoking: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
designer01:
You all need to check

THIS SITE out

I love your site!
Check THIS too
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
KnowMore:
Try and reset your gmail password, once that is done give AdSense some few weeks from the date they sent the first pin to your wrong address.

After 3 to 4 weeks AdSense will ask you to request for a new pin. Kindly change your AdSense address While requesting for a new pin.

Hope that helps you out

You can also so check out this guide I wrote about Npower Verification 2017
Dats d issue I can't find d edit button which would allow me Change d address.
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
loobby:
Contact me via signature
Can I call u?
Re: Chang My Adsense Address by casnido2: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please who has the gmail charliealexandra3.. To a UK account sold some months back. I met the person here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Basic Tips And Tricks That Can Boost The Speed Of Your Website / Certification Authority Comodo Hacked / Zazavi - The Most Advanced Website Builder On The Web - Cnn Ireport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.