Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding (71731 Views)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream / Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
Its only those that can't afford big weddings that brags about doing it low key.

He might have wanted to do the low key wedding, but his wife wants a society wedding, you kuku know ladies and big things

What you said is very logically correct.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Change is the only thing thats constant. Let the man live, he probably changed his mind.

No, his Wife changed is mind by force. Woman power lol
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Shaw007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
his old posts would make sense if he was getting married to a non celebrity, but his wife is almost as popular as he is..

so i guess

out goes the rules...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by deafeyez: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
Its only those that can't afford big weddings that brags about doing it low key.

He might have wanted to do the low key wedding, but his wife wants a society wedding, you kuku know ladies and big things

More reason she was full of smiles abi?
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ariklawani(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
BANKY,U SEE UR LIFE.PPLE SHLD WATCH their tongue when they speak.thank God u didn't curse urself in the process.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by vRendoh(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
He is welkom to the married life.....it is not what I waant only but what we want ♡♡♡
Congrat Bro....happy sailing
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

Issa lie. I will do my own low key and I have money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

No darling, you are very wrong
I was gonna get married to a rich man....all the right stuff, he proposed, I agreed...then I started telling him I wanted a 10-is-a-crowd 6am wedding ....when he saw it was a thing for me? He said he would not be caught dead in such a scenario shocked

You see, he probably wanted to flaunt his catch etc...me? I even hate pictures!! What a pair

He probably thought I would come around...but never...so the wedding did not hold as a result(of cos I had to be an aberrant Ogbanje for that to be)
So you see, you ARE wrong
Do not make sweeping generalizations like that again...introverts'livesmatter

And, I am a doctor, so I am not poor at all...and he is very much richer, thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by cooljoe(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
well 1st of ol he's yoruba aka the kings of faaji. nd 2ndly, his wife might v objected. women rarely agree to small weddings esp wen money is nt an issue. they will sulk nd sulk tee u give in. even wen u compromise nd say medium, she will invite that friend, she knows will invite 50 more "friends". Naso d tingo
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Part of celebrity living is spotlight. You made your income from the spotlight. You probably gonna make some few more bucks by selling this event to the highest coverage bidder..whatever that means..

So what are you saying man.

Low key wedding ke? Even you personal chi will fight you to a stand still on that one if you dare it
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
even our Arabian prophet did not keep his promise how much more ordinary man
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by lukasmuyiwa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
joystickextend1:
Hmmm I wonder why the sudden change..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
guy Abeg Shey you get sex robot if so buzz me for whatsapp 07062827904
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by saint047(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

you've said it all. The op is not yet married
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Knight0777(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mr Banky plans having personal business private but when a lady's involved, it's no longer your personal thing. Besides, his ordeal on the cancer thingy will get you think twice if you were in his shoes. Life is short and i wish him the best in the journey.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Banky W: No way am I doing the big Lagos wedding . Banky's Mum: We shall see about that...
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Never say never. The power of a woman to change your whole life decision is enormous. Banky wanted a private and coded ceremony but Adesua won't have any of that "bullshit". She wants it flashy and she got it really bogous. Congrats to the couple. Hope she won't compel Banky to change his friends in the long run.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by cedeki(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
A man got the right to change his mind anytime he wants to, like it or not it's still low key. family and friends and that is what it is
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by royalamour(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

What a fvcked up lie..

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ken2baba(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
scaramucci:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Anambra.
this apc candidate b like person we dem draw
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

I strongly, deeply, massively and hugely disagree with your line of thought/reasoning.

It's not everyone that's keen on crowd wedding.
It's choking mehn!
GOSH!

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by teresafaith: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

I strongly, deeply, massively and hugely disagree with your line of thought/reasoning.

It's not everyone that's keen on crowd wedding.
It's choking mehn!
GOSH!
I don't fvcking, "strongly, massively, hugely", care about your "line of thought/reasoning"

So swerve!!!
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

I don't fvcking, "strongly, massively, hugely", care about your "line of thought/reasoning"

So swerve!!!

After you.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by akeensbussy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
the wedding has been monetise....
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Caseless: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

this is the problem. Ladies sef.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

See contradiction in just one short comment. Lol.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by akigbemaru: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
scaramucci:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Anambra.

Awom omo mi da!
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
AuroraB:
E no dey finish undecided

For Where tongue.. Come get for ya boo wink
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
It's not entirely his decision
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by iamuye(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
timidapsin:
If u thoroughly read this post u will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.. grin grin grin

if u see as i serious dey read this rubbis.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ChristyB(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
No what i meant was " He would say the wedding planning wasn't his idea"

Ezumakingsley:

why say it at the first place."it wasn't my idea" meaning people forced themselves into the wedding arena or no security.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
`
timidapsin:
If u thoroughly read this post u will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.. grin grin grin

In summary, his post simply states "People don't practice what they preach"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.