Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet (1664 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday In South Afric / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by diasporaman(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
REVEREND CHRIS OYAKHILOME DSc. DD. GETS A PRIVATE JET GIFT

Reverend Chris Oyakhilome, yesterday receives a gift of a Jet Aircraft at the Loveworld International Music Award which took place on Sunday night at the prestigious Loveworld Convocation Arena (LCA) to close the week long International Pastors and Partners Conference (IPPC) held in Lagos Nigeria.

The Jet Aircraft gift was given by the Loveworld Music and Art group, an arm of the Believers Loveworld Ministry (aka Christ Embassy) trained by the Man of God to produce world class, worded and faith-filled gospel tunes as well as highly skilled and energetic kingdom dancers. These folks are not mere singers and entertainers but they are spirit filled gospel music ministers.

Believers Loveworld under the leadership and tutelage of Pastor Chris has produced an uncountable talented worshippers all around the world; such as the ” I Know Who I Am” crooner, Sinach, Evang Kathy Woghiren, Buchi, Frank Edward, Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe (Joe Praise), Eben, Ada Ehi Moses, Martin Phyke, Peter Tobe, Viwe Nikita, Samsong, Da Flame, Pee Yu. Obi Shine, Victor Ike, Sophia, Chris Shalom, T-Sharp, Sharon CSO, Deacon Raph, Isaiah, Eli J, Iyke Onka, Destine Destined Destiny and a whole lot more.

I am particularly very excited that this laudable and auspicious gift is coming just from a Department in Church, a department of very young successful people in Church. They are made successful by following the words of our Man of God. I am very excited again that this is happening at a time like this when some sense-ruled folks are crying over ten percent tithe and offering. Unfortunately for the folks, they have been left behind groping in the dark.

Their wisdom has failed them because it will always come to naught. The more we sow into the anointing, the bigger we become and the more they complain and profane against the anointing, the smaller and worse they become.
Only through knowledge shall the just be delivered into their inheritances.

Bravo to our Loveworld Music Stars!
You Are Made And Exalted Forever!!

https://diasporareporters.com/loveworld-music-art-group-gifts-pastor-chris-private-jet/

1 Share

Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by diasporaman(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations. The ministry is working
Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by Paperwhite(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jesus never did this but instead choose to ride even just a donkey.He even encourage his followers to live an austere life which people like this god of men will have rather choose not to follow.Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by ProjectNaija(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bunch of fraudsters angry

1 Like

Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Jesus never did this but instead choose to ride even just a donkey.He even encourage his followers to live an austere life which people like this god of men will have rather choose not to follow.Vanity upon vanity.

Mr man, go and start your own church and start riding donkey. Demonstrate it practically and not just in mere talking. There was no 'jet' in the time of donkey, no social networks, no civilization as we have it today. The need of every generation defer, in the time of apostles, there was no ' motor' or 'bycicle', perhaps, they would have prefer it to trekking along distance then. When they go far across the river then, they prefer entering and paddle canoe instead of trekking, because it was the available means of the time. So, don't blame any man of God because he collects gift. In as much as he did not acquire it fradulently, it is a should be appreciated. Be sincere from the bottom of your heart, if you are given one, will you reject it or accept it? Before you answer the question, how many honest and good gifts have you rejected in the past including money, think of the last consecutive 5 gifts that has ever come your way including money. If you have never had history of last five rejection, oga, believe me, appreciate this man of God and others like him. They have impacted live silently, they have created jobs for many. May God continue to bless them, you and me inclusive.Regards

1 Like

Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by Paperwhite(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
datproject:

Mr man, go and start your own church and start riding donkey. Demonstrate it practically and not just in mere talking. There was no 'jet' in the time of donkey, no social networks, no civilization as we have it today. The need of every generation defer, in the time of apostles, there was no ' motor' or 'bycicle', perhaps, they would have prefer it to trekking along distance then. When they go far across the river then, they prefer entering and paddle canoe instead of trekking, because it was the available means of the time. So, don't blame any man of God because he collects gift. In as much as he did not acquire it fradulently, it is a should be appreciated. Be sincere from the bottom of your heart, if you are given one, will you reject it or accept it? Before you answer the question, how many honest and good gifts have you rejected in the past including money, think of the last consecutive 5 gifts that has ever come your way including money. If you have never had history of last five rejection, oga, believe me, appreciate this man of God and others like him. They have impacted live silently, they have created jobs for many. May God continue to bless them, you and me inclusive.Regards
A god of men that encourages carnality in his lifestyle and that of his fold.I know Christ Embassy very well.These are the kinds of people that will claim "Lord we did this in your name..." but eventual verdict-"I know you not.Depart from me ye workers of iniquity"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by RZArecta(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nothing wrong in buying gifts for your spiritual leaders'/mentors' but this particular one sounds like money laundry. Congrats all the same cool
Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
A god of men that encourages carnality in his lifestyle and that of his fold.I know Christ Embassy very well.These are the kinds of people that will claim "Lord we did this in your name..." but eventual verdict-"I know you not.Depart from me ye workers of iniquity"

You don't judge anybody, judgement is for God. When you see weakness in any man of God, keep praying for him or her, not condemning him. You think he encourages carnality, but some people are thoroughly reached and brought to God through him, while we have those who appears to leave modest live but worse. They are working for God not men, leave judgement to God, who calls them. Surprises will be in heaven, because, people you don't expect to be in heaven will be there while people you expect to be there will not even be found there.We should continue to pray for them while we remove the logs on our own eyes first instead of condemning others.
Re: Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet by Ovamboland(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
They just used those guys to launder dirty money and of course they will keep quiet until what unites them today starts to break down. Then we will start hearing stories that touch.

Just check the collective personal income tax returns of these guys who contributed to buy this jet to have a feeler of their income. If their returns shows low payments not commensurate with raising money for jet as is most likely, then we can say they are criminals busy stealing from the government. If their low tax payments reflect their actual income then they're being used to lander dirty money, an ethical sin if you ask me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Make Nigeria Become A Great Nation - Let's Brainstorm / Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure / Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.