Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Shambolic Admission Proceess At Maritime Academy Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shambolic Admission Proceess At Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (380 Views)

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shambolic Admission Proceess At Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by ayoblinks(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
In the recent suspended admission exercise. After stumbling upon the school on the internet, i did some research on the institution and discovered they prided themselves on being the first and only Maritime Academy In Nigeria and 3rd in in africa, i then concluded they are indeed prestigeous, especially after my naval uncle attested to it. After writing JAMB and getting through it well enough, got the aptitude test form including medicals for #15,000. Fast forward to september, few days to the exam, not seeing any reason for failure or melt down of any sort. After traveling all the way from Abuja to Akwa Ibom State, we finally got the most shocking news of our lives. That the admission process has been suspended due to the ongoing Restructuring And Repositioning Of The Academy. We were advised to apply for refund of our cash which up till this moment they haven't even answered any of us.
Re: Shambolic Admission Proceess At Maritime Academy Of Nigeria by ayoblinks(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Knowing they did all these when the Jamb Change Of Institute/course had CLOSED! Leaving us stranded. Going online to see if there's a little hope left me shattered as what i was seeing were I AM FINISHED! I FEEL LIKE DIEING, WHERE AM I GOING TO START FROM?... Talking of the cases of candidates who burned candles every night to score high. We went to the school in person to demand for our cash but we were left with no valid reason. Many of us has assumed our high jamb scores for 2017 was a waste and already picking up our pieces to sit for 2018 JAMB. But the school is not even saying anything concerning our refund. They denied us admission at the eleventh hour which we've accepted fate, now all we ask for is our hard - earned money. Its a pity Jamb left its candidates at the mercy of such institution. pls Mods do the needful by pushing this to fp and hope it gets to them up there. From an aggrieved aspirant.

cc Lalasticlala cc Mynd44 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Time For Study / Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State / We Are Going No Where As A Nation Without An Improved English Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.