Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (69769 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Godwin978(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
agboro blood still runs in these guy vain.
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by DjQris(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
chaiii.......masterkraft dey bleach oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Forceup:
These 1500 guys are actually better.. The others are just packaging.
u grab
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
MasViews:

The guy looks more like Tunde.
Why una go use my name

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by stfadaanthony(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
I doubt that guy actually made the cloth
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
naija yeyebrity and fake lufe, lyrics. i dey go buy gucci for london, i dey go shit come back for norway. Yet na adamu from sokoto dey sew their cloth lol grin grin grin
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by talk2tosep(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nothing funny about what he did to that guy, senseless
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by casnido2: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Masterkraft and his gateman... Looks more like bobrisky and jacob wink
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by youngpojat6944(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
I belief this video is staged! imagine! Immediately the video started that's when he start yawning! And see as d tailor self dey beg! Abeg! I wan ask! Whose faults? You and CDQ b4 una comot for house! E no see say d stuff no fit you! And those Bingo's dah are beating d guy no see you b4 u comot for house! See! Masterkraft! Thunder Wey go fire you! Is still doing press up! Idiot! YangaLife style
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by uzomanny(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Fat lie

Lie de thin before?
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by majamajic(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
Masterkraft is bleaching,or maybe its now his real colour is showing

no, all their family are fair... I know them wella.
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by donnaD(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
yeyebrity.
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Azam101: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
MasViews:

The guy looks more like Tunde.
Your fada !
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tuham:

Why una go use my name
Ahh no vex my broda grin
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Azam101:
Your fada !
Why d thing come pain you like that?
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Azam101: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
MasViews:

Why d thing come pain you like that?
just joking bro
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Taophick009: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
No be d guy fault. Mastercraft bought 1 yard and expect it to look like that of Ebuka
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
MasViews:

Ahh no vex my broda grin
Lemme sha forgive you

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tuham:

Lemme sha forgive you

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Azam101:
just joking bro

Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by patonyx1: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2017
There was actually nothing wrong with the shirt, smiley the issue was with the "crazy" jean he wore with the native.
Didn't go well at all. undecided undecided
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by muosky(m): 1:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Bro. You take life so serious my man
booqee:
Super idiot..

So is it the tailor that styled you, and then wore the cloth for you that day..cos as far as im concerned, he didnt have to wear that buba and cap on jean looking like a riffraff..he could have worn something else..since the tailor fccked up.

Even making a video of him molesting the guy to justify himself to the public that the dressing wasn't his fault..is absolutely wrong and uncalled for..

Oponu jatijati
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by DanielRyan(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Omo as for me, dat video na cooked up sentiment to justify rubbish....
as big as he is (as claimed) him no get beta stylist dat does that for him... na adamu wet be gateman him dey use do playbk for us...
abi na adamu advice am to wear the "NATIVE" with a three quarter jean and a canverse shoe.... guy no dey try justify ur fashion blunder wt adamu " Ur GATEMAN"..Omo as for me, dat video na cooked up sentiment to justify rubbish....
as big as he is (as claimed) him no get beta stylist dat does that for him... na adamu wet be gateman him dey use do playbk for us...
abi na adamu advice am to wear the "NATIVE" with a three quarter jean and a canverse shoe.... guy no dey try justify ur fashion blunder wt adamu " Ur GATEMAN"..
Omo as for me, dat video na cooked up sentiment to justify rubbish....
abi na adamu advice am to wear the "NATIVE" with a three quarter jean and a canverse shoe.... guy no dey try justify ur fashion blund
Re: Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) by rassyk15(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Everyone in Nigeria will soon become a comedian
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.