Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 (951 Views)

✈✳✅Apple Macbook Pro Retina 2017 Touchbar 3.1ghz Core I5 8gb Ram/256gb SSD / NIIT Comptia A+ Slide for 5k / The Best Gaming Laptops Released In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 by Yungbitz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am interested in learn IT Skills with the view of being self reliant or most importantly being a professional in IT skills. I am limited by Location (Warri) to NIIT as the only reputation IT teaching institute around. I wish to know from past Students of NIIT if they still leave up to standards and if the quality as at 2017 is worth the Expensive fee charged.. Objective Opinions of Ex students or experienced tech heads would be appreciated as my only other option is relocation to another state where there are other Optional schools
Re: NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 by Yungbitz(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Yungbitz:
I am interested in learn IT Skills with the view of being self reliant or most importantly being a professional in IT skills. I am limited by Location (Warri) to NIIT as the only reputation IT teaching institute around. I wish to know from past Students of NIIT especially NIIT Warri if they still leave up to standards and if the quality as at 2017 is worth the Expensive fee charged.. Objective Opinions of Ex students would be appreciated as my only other option is relocation to another state where there are other Optional schools
any review??

(1) (Reply)

Computer gurus Help Me! / I Nees Your Help ASAP / Clean HP 15 500gb For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.