Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) (18387 Views)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Oseloka Obaze Rejects Anambra Election Results / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by yaki84: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this civilization or timidity?

Why concede deafeat so quickly?
Everyone seems to be copying GEJ. The only coward who was happy to concede defeat.

"I'd be a fool to surrender when I know I can be a contender".
Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
Today is the mumu's birthday and out of respect for him, I wish him a very happy birthday.
why conceed defeat so early?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by SageTravels: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
uyuyu
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone seems to be copying GEJ. The only coward who was happy to concede defeat.

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
Today is the mumu's birthday and out of respect for him, I wish him a very happy birthday.
I concur, GEJ is the biggest mumu but his greatest undoing was that he sucked too much breast milk and gave cancer to Diezani tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62557878] shocked

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
Today is the mumu's birthday and out of respect for him, I wish him a very happy birthday.[/quote

Shows the upbringing you had,when your kids do it to you,remember when your mouth dey run like cesspool!
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Neddymond(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62557878] shocked

GROW UP.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Inception(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Has the APC dude conceded yet?

O pari

okosodo:
He has no choice
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
[you seem to know every facet of life.. Any topic, you must know or have something to say..
Tiri gbosa for you...
But try to be conscious sometimes with ur comments..
quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62557878] shocked

Why concede defeat so quickly?

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
Today is the mumu's birthday and out of respect for him, I wish him a very happy birthday.[/quote]
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by drsamba: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
quote author=Kobicove post=62557889]Whether he concedes defeat or not is his gaddem business!

As far as I'm concerned Willie Obiano defeated him fair and square
A market place of opinions
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by dokJ: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oseloka..... but why!
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Meanwhile... To all the Olaniyi's out there...
igbo means weed cheesy
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by oruma19: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
u are not fair to GEJ. Not good at all. Repent. Lolzzz
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thank God for that, he would now have more time to distribute relief materials to distressed communities in Syria and other dark spots.
Ndi Anambra received this your letter with all warmth it deserves and happy to release you to the world of humanitarian service. Goodluck!
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obaze has no Choice than to concede defeat
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by privatedss: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
I hope if I call you a fool am not wrong . this is two brothers and they must not slay each other for politics sake .
at this they must as well come together and fight for anambra progress and prosperity.

God bless anambra state God bless Igbo nation .am proudly Igbo
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Icon79:
Has the APC dude conceded yet?

O pari

Yeeaga

O pari master cool
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
dolphinife:
And what of PdP??

Ain't they conceding too?

This APC rascal and stupid question sef.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by kikake: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chrismario:
As was released, the defeated PDP candidate in just concluded Anambra Gubernatorial election Mr. Obaze H. Oseloka has closed the chapter of challenging the outcome of the election as he pointed out earlier.

Good legacy of Goodluck Jonathan reigns.

Muhammad Buhari nearly ruined election tribunals and Nigeria's Judiciary through Buhari challenging election results every time.

That period, even candidates who scored 100 votes in a guber election went to court to ask for nullification of election results somebody else scored 500,000 votes to win.

Buhari legacy - let no one copy.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
So lawyers no go chop for una this season.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by NonsoPlatinum: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=4s&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV&index=8
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
diegwu01:
This is a Piece of paper from Nowhere with a statement composed by Anybody
So?. is he denying it?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is a welcome development and also a very good idea.

PDP keep loosing!
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Deflorence(f): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
That's how we roll here..Anambra plays politics without bitterness.
We are the LIGHT of the Nation.
Setting the PACE for others to follow.

Proudly NWA AFO

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by totorimi: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thats the spirit of a good sports man and thats the way it ought to be. I expect the next runner up to the election to have done same but NO way it is not in their character to concede infact if at all anything I wont be surprised to see them heading to election court to challenge the outcome of the election.

The party is full of vampires who were busy rehearsing how to mix the blood of monkeys and baboons for them to drink before GEJ gave them the sucker punch that left them confused and dazed ever since he left office quietly without even a word of protest rather accepting defeat even before the final election results were announced.

The singular act of that man has never happened in the history of our beloved country, they never believed it will happen so easily without any bloodshed but he did it. It will take them a very long time to readjust and understand that leadership is all about showing good examples. The PDP party is towing that good example of not a do or die affair.
I am anxiously looking forward to 2019 to see how they will do it but my confidence is that Nigerians have come of age. What we dont want we dont want we will kick them out and if they refuse to go we will protest.

Any party that will not add value to Nigerians but rather believe in lies and propaganda must be voted out. We need to run fast we are lagging behind yet we have all it takes to be the greatest nation in the world. What the hell is that, why all the shenanigans, we dont need all that. Marshall out at least three capital project hit the ground and running. You can take education, health, agriculture, security, transportion (rail, land, sea or air), economy or social reorientation and tackle them any of them frontally.

Dont fool anybody with a bogus anti corruption fight that has never convicted anyone but known corrupt people are feeding fat in the same party that claims to be fighting corruption.
#Letsdothingsright

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Dav77(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by busterr(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coolio

Talking about GEJ.

Your stupidity is really stunning. Keep it up
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2017
victorvezx:
Chai, another big blow to Ipob. They wished that the election losers will fight it out in court while they watch joyfully. But it seems all the losers have admit defeat and are congratulating Obiano. Lol

Enough of bringing IPOB into every discussion
Re: Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2017
PETER OBI RIGHT NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Ajaokuta Completion Bill, National Housing Fund, Others / Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch / Yankari Game Reserve, Bauchi (amazing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.