Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (60302 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by dadavivo: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebuka doesn't just have more swag, he is also wiser than the rest of them

Ebuka would have been more washed-up than Thin Tall Tony if not that he took his gold-digging one notch higher

And married Cynthia; the ugly daughter of the (Young Shall Grow) billionaire, Chief Obianodo.
hold on, you mean TTT is married to the young daughter?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Crazytrump:
God has already picked that Tailor's call... You know how many guys or celebrities that would be disturbing ebuka for the tailor's number... His face would be shown soon! Anything you found yourself doing, please do it well...
small time now, the Makun's will come out and be yelling,especially that tailor among them,he no get swag in sowing,na stylist he dey use.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by donnaD(f): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebuka would have been more washed-up than Thin Tall Tony if not that he took his gold-digging one notch higher

And married Cynthia; the ugly daughter of the [ii](Young Shall Grow)[/i] billionaire, Chief Obianodo.
nna ehn I hail thee.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by blaquebelle: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
What is with this hype sef. All i see is a normal agbada.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice outfit.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Crazytrump(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
small time now, the Makun's will come out and be yelling,especially that tailor among them,he no get swag in sowing,na stylist he dey use.
Baba truth be told, the guy is good o...but I think he is just over-hyped!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
truth12:
Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit: "You Don Make Us Look Like We Are Unclad

Haha your thoughts.....

I don't see any difference in his ( Ebuka's ) native and the other guys in the background or am I missing something. His native doesn't stand out from the others , or is it because he's a "celebrity" and the others aren't ?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by emelda86(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
The tailor studied at Harvard university and he self come get swag to carry the cloth.which school we go say masterkraft tailor studied at

Ebonyi state university (ebsu)

cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
thats dope and classic unlike Masterkrafter Adamu sokoto Tailor. grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by kokomaster3d: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Chai Eduka is on another level

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by designVATExcel: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2017
finest0007:
Where are the Nairalanders who can sew outfits like this? undecided

Abi they are supposed to be on threads like this marketing their services.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Godwin978(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
see them taking pinsure like tomorrow nodey
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Guyman02: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ebuka is that guy that will be playing NFA with you in the day time only to wake up at night and start reading plenty book

Guy, you got it. Ebuka is very intelligent. Those kind of guys that on the day you see their CGPA you will almost want to faint, meanwhile he spent most of the days playing play station games with you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Guyman02: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And married Cynthia; the ugly daughter of the (Young Shall Grow) billionaire, Chief Obianodo.

And they are living happily ever after while Tiwa, Whizkid, Davido are always in the news for the wrong reasons sad
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Abkhmbbs: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
This is the instagram page of Ebuka's tailor (I heard from a friend)
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by emelda86(f): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I don't see any difference in his ( Ebuka's ) native and the other guys in the background or am I missing something. His native doesn't stand out from the others , or is it because he's a "celebrity" and the others aren't ?

Children of anger

U no get eyes na

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Abkhmbbs: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Abkhmbbs:
This is the instagram page of Ebuka's tailor (I heard from a friend)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by dvkot(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
jerryunit48:
Yeah that attire is dope and am thinking of having something like that
jus forget it bro, they will sew a bathrobe for you
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
emelda86:

Children of anger

U no get eyes na

Watch your tongue little girl , if you're not trained at home to respect people you'll be trained outside but not in the nicest of ways
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by fanedrive(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba, hausa are not even the owners of the flowing gown....I don't see the difference between agbada and babariga they are same.... even Senegal, Mali Guinea wear that type of clothes so no tribe can lay claim of that not even in Nigeria....I think it's the mali and guineas that brought it to Nigeria....

Abeg ..I dey prepare for work and I am not in the mood to argue who own it or not...it won't bring money to me
oh my! I think it's the ibos that own it. Jeeez

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by EyoMasquerade: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka looks like EFCC stash of dollars grin grin grin grin

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by emelda86(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Watch your tongue little girl , if you're not trained at home to respect people you'll be trained outside but not in the nicest of ways

Ewwww....sorry grandpa I won't do it again embarassed
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
emelda86:

Ewwww....sorry grandpa I won't do it again embarassed
Better stay off my mentions if you don't want my trouble today
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by emelda86(f): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Better stay off my mentions if you don't want my trouble today

Hahaha...OK ooo
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ottohan: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
emelda86:

Hahaha...OK ooo
pls kip mentioning me!!! i want your t**bl*s. cool

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by stchinedu: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
mikool007:
sorry but his name is not wayne4loan
Mikool... grin

Na you dey look for his trouble o...

My hand no dey o grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by benjamytes(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Unique
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by WINDSOW(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy is such an encyclopaedia, he 'sims' to know too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by freshdude99(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that woman really ugly or u r just been foolish and idiotic!
Mode don't ban me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.