Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It (105632 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? / French Curves For Sale / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Eye-popping Curves And Pert Derriere In Skimpy Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Honestly I no see any curvy but na tall I see undecided
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

I know Kim is not born with a perfect skin and spends alot concealing and oiling her scars , cellulite and rough edges.

But with this business? The watch code is make believe, perfection and attraction.

She has to look perfect, for sales to happen.

My dear to boom in business? It's not always black and white.

Things are always covered up to make the brand look perfect proof.

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures though, they're just not over filtered. She is a black woman, black women have black bum bum grin. I like the fitting of the lingerie on her.

Maybe these are the unedited pictures.

1 Like

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures though, they're just not over filtered. She is a black woman, black women have black bum bum grin. I like the fitting of the lingerie on her.

Maybe these are the unedited pictures.

That's good

But me, I don't like it and I won't even buy from the company angry

I love perfection kiss
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

You are not on watsapp.
The number I sent you is on Whatsapp.
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
The number I sent you is on

Av got u.

Check your message
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, so many things are a turn off grin

small Ds are a turn off
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

Av got u.

Check your message
Edit my number out of your quote
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, so many things are a turn off grin

me and my standards smiley
women hate men with standards

3 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
small Ds are a turn off
especially in p_orn grin grin grin how can a guy do his vaseline thing when the guy has a pencil angry angry u can even see the gal is faking it grin grin grin
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

me and my standards smiley
women hate men with standards

Need I remind you the population of females in the world? How many have you met with your standards?
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Need I remind you the population of females in the world? How many have you met with your standards?
women far out-number men.only a few fit the bill.but im not worrying. women drift to the baddest.women love the chase too. a man can play hard to get in his own way wink

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Edit my number out of your quote

Done.
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

women far out-number men.only a few fit the bill.but im not worrying. women drift to the baddest.women love the chase too. a man can play hard to get in his own way wink

Women don't outnumber men. I don't drift to the baddest...

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ibkayee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Lool I keep seeing guys on here say this, someone even said there are 5 times more women that men grin
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

if women didnt outnumber men politicians wouldnt be worshipping women the way they are doing
u are one in a thousand.but still the majority drift to the bad ones.thats why its single mothers and absent fathers evrywhere.u are the minority that doesnt matter.

1 Like

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

if women didnt outnumber men politicians wouldnt be worshipping women the way they are doing
u are one in a thousand.but still the majority drift to the bad ones.thats why its single mothers and absent fathers evrywhere.u are the minority that doesnt matter.

Information is scattered all over the internet. Just a click away...
Women don't outnumber men.

3 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Information is scattered all over the internet. Just a click away...
Women don't outnumber men.
at first u were being cute
now u are just being stupid

4 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ClitoPen: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Emotionless100:
Thank God for those that invent clothing
If not man will keep on vomiting everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

at first u were being cute
now u are just being stupid

Smh, okay...men outnumber women.
Enjoy your ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ubunja(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh, okay...men outnumber women.
Enjoy your ignorance...
whatever

1 Like

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by mrMeen(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

"I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks"

These are lines from a song. We all have our imperfections. I think these companies have come to realise this and they're toning down on the over perfect images they portray.
baba Kendrick "humble"
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by miqos02(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
cool
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by tintingz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm a photographer, I like this.
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by IYANGBALI: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Ezumakingsley(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingsman66:
nudu pix iz that all
ur hieght make sense
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by kokomaster3d: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chai Nairaland where everything goes. Even facebook, twitter doesnt accept nude pictures
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by TIDDOLL(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked shocked
Oh lawd, Lead us not into temptation!!!

Temptation everywhere undecided

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Tartie(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

"I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks"

These are lines from a song. We all have our imperfections. I think these companies have come to realise this and they're toning down on the over perfect images they portray.
Humble kendrick lamar
Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by Daeylar(f): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
alexialin:
Smhhhh

Her body sef no make am

If I have a lingerie company, I won't employ her.

She simply fucvked her way to get where she is right now.

Sighs.. Next!
[/s]

Ignorant demeaning statement, no need for such nonsense.
How do you know she fuçked her way through? Can you prove that she fuçked her way to win?
Don't diminish her wins just because you don't think she is a good fit.

5 Likes

Re: Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It by ezana1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM / Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.