Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Extroverts Vs Introverts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Extroverts Vs Introverts (322 Views)

Introverts In Abuja….. Let’s Connect And Make Friends!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extroverts Vs Introverts by Calmwaters(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
The debate between this two basic classes of individuals who would make a better gf/ bf has been long running so I would like to use this thread to bring it to decisive conclusion. You tell us which one is better, why and you can share experience if you got any. If your forever single like me, you can just park and observe

(1) (Reply)

In The Spirit Of Val / I’m Here For Abuja Matured Ladies / A Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.