Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job (1359 Views)

Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics / Girls Show Less Interest In Mathematics – Presidency / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi nairalanders. My name is Sunday Joshua. I am a holder of a first class grade Bachelor of science certificate in mathematics. I graduated in 2015 and I just passed out from NYSC (16B stream 1 ). Pls anybody with any help to offer me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your inputs.

PS :[b]I have passion for teaching[b]

cc

lalasticlala

seun

any moderator who can help me push it to the front page so that more people can view and I may be located by an opportunity
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by generalbush(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dear first class graduate.

Your grade is not a determinant in giving you a job. What skills do you have?

What value can you give out?

Answer these and people will take you serious
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Richiez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

Nicely said
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by lastmessenger: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
You had first class in a course like mathematics and you are asking for a job? Why not walk down to a good secondary school and take up a job and start teaching and as you save some money,you can go into IT.
You can also teach for a while and gather teaching experience publish your own textbook, seek approval from your state or Federal ministry of education and then start selling.
Please think outside the box,you are a genius.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by abelwealth(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
dis guy na idiot. wch mathematics? dey disgrace ursef no go hustle .. dey wait for job
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Call or whatsapp me on 08137934302. there are lots of MSC scholarships available for brains like you. chat me up immediately.,
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by gpercuxionz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please kindly help me with questions 25 God will locate you and give you a good job

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
gpercuxionz:
Please kindly help me with questions 25 God will locate you and give you a good job
oponu. na you he go school for abi

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

skills I learnt outside my field of study includes but are not limited to
web design, programming, data analysis using SPSS, Use of MATLAB and MAPLE, typesetting professional documents using latex, Use of Microsoft packages e.t.c.

As for the values I should give out, depending on wherever I find myself, I will always strive to deliver the best.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
lastmessenger:
You had first class in a course like mathematics and you are asking for a job? Why not walk down to a good secondary school and take up a job and start teaching and as you save some money,you can go into IT.
You can also teach for a while and gather teaching experience publish your own textbook, seek approval from your state or Federal ministry of education and then start selling.
Please think outside the box,you are a genius.

Thanks a lot. I love your reply
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by generalbush(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
joshuakdboy:

skills I learnt outside my field of study includes but are not limited to
web design, programming, data analysis using SPSS, Use of MATLAB and MAPLE, typesetting professional documents using latex, Use of Microsoft packages e.t.c.

As for the values I should give out, depending on wherever I find myself, I will always strive to deliver the best.

And what are you doing with them? If you are expecting anyone to babysit you, my dear it won't work!

Step out and hustle.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

And what are you doing with them? If you are expecting anyone to babysit you, my dear it won't work!

Step out and hustle.

who says I am waiting for someone to babysit me?

I am out hustling already.
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by generalbush(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
joshuakdboy:

who says I am waiting for someone to babysit me?

I am out hustling already.

Nice!!!
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Oduok(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations on your height as a First Class graduate. I respect you a lot for this feat. Jobs are very very difficult to get. Especially if you are above 25. However your First Class will give you an advantage in lecturing career. Hustle the more, set up coaching centre, volunteer to teach in Secondary School, raise some money and purchase Masters form. Commence your Masters and apply for graduate assistanceship position in universities. Being a Masters student will give you much advantage for Graduate Assistance role. Don't do PDE: 1. It would cost you up to N200,000 (form, fees, books, transport etc). Money that can handle a semester of your M.Sc. 2. You can't use PDE to do M.Ed. 3. With First Class you should look at a career in lecturing not secondary school teaching. Kids in secondary school care little about high scholarly wit. You are lucky to have graduated with First Class. It will soon pay off. Have you applied for Graduate Assistance position in the Nigerian Maritime University, Warri.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oduok:
Congratulations on your height as a First Class graduate. I respect you a lot for this feat. Jobs are very very difficult to get. Especially if you are above 25. However your First Class will give you an advantage in lecturing career. Hustle the more, set up coaching centre, volunteer to teach in Secondary School, raise some money and purchase Masters form. Commence your Masters and apply for graduate assistanceship position in universities. Being a Masters student will give you much advantage for Graduate Assistance role. Don't do PDE: 1. It would cost you up to N200,000 (form, fees, books, transport etc). Money that can handle a semester of your M.Sc. 2. You can't use PDE to do M.Ed. 3. With First Class you should look at a career in lecturing not secondary school teaching. Kids in secondary school care little about high scholarly wit. You are lucky to have graduated with First Class. It will soon pay off. Have you applied for Graduate Assistance position in the Nigerian Maritime University, Warri.

Thank you, once I find a little source of income, I would enrol for my Masters in science.

As for the Nigerian Maritime University, No I haven't applied. I never knew there was an opening there. I would check it out and apply
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
gpercuxionz:

I have solved your question but my phone can't take clear shots in the night. when day breaks, I will snap and send it to you. if you need explanations after I send it to you, let me know pls.
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
gpercuxionz:

find attached blur pictures I took. tell me if you saw the writings well.

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by gpercuxionz(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2017
God bless you so much I can clearly see the writing kindly help me with the the iii. And please send your phone number to my email : gpercuxionz@gmail.com I have a small gift for you. You are too much. Respect
joshuakdboy:

I have solved your question but my phone can't take clear shots in the night. when day breaks, I will snap and send it to you. if you need explanations after I send it to you, let me know pls.
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by gpercuxionz(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2017
You lack manners....
jamarifox:
oponu. na you he go school for abi
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2017
gpercuxionz:
God bless you so much I can clearly see the writing kindly help me with the the iii. And please send your phone number to my email : gpercuxionz@gmail.com I have a small gift for you. You are too much. Respect

This is part 3

Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by jamesbridget13(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oduok:
please did you apply to maritime university? If yes, can you pls tell how u went about it? Did u go to delta state to submit it?
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Oduok(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
jamesbridget13:
please did you apply to maritime university? If yes, can you pls tell how u went about it? Did u go to delta state to submit it?
I did not apply. But you can package your application and letters from your referees and send through DHL
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by jamesbridget13(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oduok:

I did not apply. But you can package your application and letters from your referees and send through DHL
I have been jumping up n down here waiting for you to reply. Thank God you finally did. Thanks

I have never used dhl before. I reside in PH. Do you have any idea where I can locate them n how much they charge?
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Ocheinstein(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2017
gpercuxionz:
Re: First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
i am still available

(1) (Reply)

Some Incredible Photos From Unilorin Most Popular Blogger - Temiloluwa Badmus / Covenant University Project Topics & Research Material | Complete Projects Works / FG Approves N400 Billion For Tradermoni Amid ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.