Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? (1127 Views)

So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH / See What Toni Braxton Wore To A Grammy. Sexy Or Not? / AY Apologizes To Keke Ogungbe And D1 Over Grammy Awards Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? by henzy: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
DO YOU KNOW DIXIE CHICKS WHAT SONG HAVE THEY SANG?
THEIR PICS DEY UNDER I NEVER HEAR THEIR SONG BEFORE FOR FOR MY LIFE. WHAT ABT YOU, YOU KNOW THEM??

EYIN OMO BOYS LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER, WETIN WE GO DO THEM MAKE BETTER PEOPLE LIKE R-KELLY DEY TRY WIN GRAMMY.
EVEN 2FACE BETTER PASS THOSE WOMEN WEY THEN DEY CALL DIXIE CHICKS. ABI NA CHICKEN SELF; I NO KNOW.

Re: How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? by Free(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2007

okay then

moving on
Re: How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2007
Free:

okay then

moving on

Ma sistah, i know oooo
Re: How Is Grammy Been Cordinated? by MP007(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2007
grammy awards is nonsence, why deny chris brown an award for younger artist of the year , they gave this country gurllll, dont even remember her name cos she is not popular, just becuase she participated and won american idol ? thats crap, and for ma dawg luda, all the guy had to do to win the stupid away was to cut his hair, the award just annoys me, stil prefer ama and bet awards ,

(1) (Reply)

Kate Middleton's See-through Dress Sold For $125,000 / Remembering Fela Anikulapo Kuti 14 Years After / Kanye West Performing With Don Jazzy, D'banj And Crew In London (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.